• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reposting of world theory. proof this time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

i know i posted this theory before but i have proof now. we've heard before that one of the worlds in bbs are supposed to surprise us which is agrabah. im thinking that the problem is that how would we really communicate with alladin if he is like 2 years old. we would have to be talking to his mother or something. in the alladin king of theives movie alladin says that his mother died when he was little so im thinking that his mother might be casualty of the battle

the pasting of the proof didnt work out but on the home page and click on birth by sleep on the side boxes . its under story on the 5th paragraph.

proof.

Most of the new info gather from Jump Festa regarded Ven, the look-alike of Roxas. The blonde hair kid travels by himself throughout worlds different worlds, such as Cinderella and Agrabah. We also get to see more of Ven's climactic battle with the Dark Soldier. He actually gets a good enough hit on him to knock his face plate off, but naturally the face isn't revealed just yet. Last we see of him, Ven asks his friend to erase him from this world.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Seems pretty good and believable . Im trusting your knowledge on the matter when i say that. I have no idea what happens in alladin .

Sexy Angel
Age isn't relevant. Disney lasts forever. Else, Mickey would've had like, a million strokes.

I doubt we'll see a young aladin.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Didnt they say somewhere we will see young Hercules?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Aladin's father? And didn't Genie mention hearing about keyholes befoere? Sure he said about 200 years ago, but then, we have no idea how time travels in the Agrabah.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Oh well it might have been specuation anyway but i thought it was supported. We see Ven in colliseum and since Sora and Riku are young in it that Hercules was too.
May have been a quote from someone or something.

Sexy Angel
In that case just scratch the idea of seeing Aladin at all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
i know i posted this theory before but i have proof now. we've heard before that one of the worlds in bbs are supposed to surprise us which is agrabah. im thinking that the problem is that how would we really communicate with alladin if he is like 2 years old.

Alladin is like what, 18+ during KH1? So he'd be around 8, not 2 unless you were guesstimating.

we would have to be talking to his mother or something. in the alladin king of theives movie alladin says that his mother died when he was little so im thinking that his mother might be casualty of the battle

Highly unlikely as death was never really a theme in KH and I doubt BBS having a darker storyline will have the subject pressed upon at all.

the pasting of the proof didnt work out but on the home page and click on birth by sleep on the side boxes . its under story on the 5th paragraph.

???

Most of the new info gather from Jump Festa regarded Ven, the look-alike of Roxas. The blonde hair kid travels by himself throughout worlds different worlds, such as Cinderella and Agrabah. We also get to see more of Ven's climactic battle with the Dark Soldier. He actually gets a good enough hit on him to knock his face plate off, but naturally the face isn't revealed just yet. Last we see of him, Ven asks his friend to erase him from this world.

Old news is old.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
This is similar to the Ariel's mom dying theories. I wouldn't mind seeing stuff like this explored, the only problem is that the character of Aladdin's mom doesn't exist, as in I don't ever remember seeing her in a movie.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
i know i posted this theory before but i have proof now. we've heard before that one of the worlds in bbs are supposed to surprise us which is agrabah. im thinking that the problem is that how would we really communicate with alladin if he is like 2 years old. we would have to be talking to his mother or something. in the alladin king of theives movie alladin says that his mother died when he was little so im thinking that his mother might be casualty of the battle

proof.

I already figured Agrabah would be in BBS. I hate the world, in KH and KH II, but think it can have good things done with it. Of course, age doesn't matter for shit, to be quite honest. If Aladdin IS in the game, he certainly won't be two. He'd more likely be within the six or eight range if chronology mattered. But, since it probably doesn't, I'd assume he'd be similar to his current age.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
They could always say that Aladdin is in his late 20s in KH1 and KH2, so he won't look any different in BBS since he would be only about 17 - 19 years old. They did it for the POHs.

Age isn't relevant. Disney lasts forever. Else, Mickey would've had like, a million strokes.

Age IS relevant, at least for the non-animal Disney characters. It has already been confirmed that we will see a younger Hercules.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They could always say that Aladdin is in his late 20s in KH1 and KH2, so he won't look any different in BBS since he would be only about 17 - 19 years old. They did it for the POHs.

Not necessarily. In fact, we don't know what they've done with all of the Princesses of Heart. For all we know, Alice, who is only 7 years old in Kingdom Hearts, may not have been born yet. We can't be sure until we play, but, suffice to say that because of the role of the POHs in KH: BBS, they're bound to be the same age. We already know that a few, like Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty, in fact are. But, we can't be sure for all of them. Still, here's hoping. =]

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
For all we know, Alice, who is only 7 years old in Kingdom Hearts, may not have been born yet.

They could just say that she is 14, since she is about the same height as Sora... either that or Sora is a real shorty O.O. But I don't know whether Disney would allow SE to change the ages of their characters. Hercules is a different matter because he is portrayed as a teenager briefly in his movie, but I don't know about the rest....

We already know that a few, like Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty, in fact are.

It has already been confirmed that they are the same age? I know they look the same, but people in their late 20s won't look that much different from when they were their late teens.

Muse

you look atrocious

Yeah, no. The PoHs, or at least the ones I think you're thinking of, are in their twenties. :/ Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora.

Age IS relevant, at least for the non-animal Disney characters. It has already been confirmed that we will see a younger Hercules.

The difference between Hercules and Aladdin is that in Hercules, we actually see a younger Herc. I don't recall ever seeing an eight year old Aladdin in any of the movies. I think that if SE really wants to make the characters younger, then they'd need a base for them.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The difference between Hercules and Aladdin is that in Hercules, we actually see a younger Herc. I don't recall ever seeing an eight year old Aladdin in any of the movies. I think that if SE really wants to make the characters younger, then they'd need a base for them.

Maybe not in the movies, but an 8-year old Alladin did appear in a couple of flashbacks from the cartoon series. And the cartoon series is, as far as I remember, still considered canon by Disney (inbetween the 2nd and 3rd movie)

Radon

mofo
i think we saw a young aladdin in king of theives very briefly but i think it was a non speaking part.

and i dont have any idea what your talking about in your last paragraph, ruon. sumarising new info on ven?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Yeah, no. The PoHs, or at least the ones I think you're thinking of, are in their twenties. :/ Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora.

Are you talking about BBS or KH1? Cos it's probably fact that Aurora is 16 during BBS. considering the events of the movie happened in that game. Not so sure about Cinderella and Snow White though.

i think we saw a young aladdin in king of theives very briefly but i think it was a non speaking part.

Yeah, it was during a song between Aladdin and Jasmine. Basically it showed that Aladdin had no home even from a young age. He was about 7 or 8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back