• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Request a Resource

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kitowskiv

Re: Picture Requests

kitowskiv said:
i need individual pics of these keyblades( kingdom key, reverse kingdom key, way to the dawn, and kairis keyblade)
im still looking for these no one has helped me

Shuriken

kitowskiv said:
im still looking for these no one has helped me

Sorry... I dont know where to find pics of Keyblades in there "individual" (that means game art concept?) picture. Perhaps someone else could help.....

4t1n0pr1d3, your organization pics dont exist anymore... :(

UnknownEnigma

oh man thanks thats good!! but anyone know how to make it fit for a AIM icon or somethin??? Sorta like what umm legato user guy has heh....im trying to show my friends kh has cool guys. so yeah thanks for those pics but anyone help with the aim???

AxelLover156

I need pictures of the older Riku and oragnization Riku, please and thank you! It would be nice if they were fairly small not huge, but I'll take anything! And at the ending when your in the castle that never was, pics of kairi, sora, roxas and namine

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?

I need Sora in the standing position in Final Form (NOT CG FOR CHRIST SAKES), I also need a GOOD quality one of Sora in the standing position in Wisdom (Not the crappy quality one on KHU).

Quint

someone have pics of mickey?? where i can see his face...not the one that shows only his back...

Quint

hey...someone have pic of sora that shows his sad face?
or...his just his face

ps : it's not Double Post...

getblazedordie

ive been tryin to find a pic of sora and riku on the beach after uve beat xemnas, where the camera is far away and they show them both sittin there by the water, if anyone could please give me a link if guys had found plz?
i am very grateful for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back