• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reserving kh2 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Limited Edition Guide:

It's a strategy Guide with extras. It's an art book really with strategy, you can see character art and stuff and there's a rumor going around that they'll include a CD, but don't get your hopes up about the CD thing.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
tetraalmasy said:
Limited Edition Guide:

It's a strategy Guide with extras. It's an art book really with strategy, you can see character art and stuff and there's a rumor going around that they'll include a CD, but don't get your hopes up about the CD thing.

Yea sorry about that i did not take the time to read all the posts before i asked thanks

Lunar Knight

American Person
I reserved my copy December 22, 2005, the day the release used to be. I got to have a official release date then just spring time.

MetalChocobo002

I already reserved mine a gamestop they have a pretty good reservation systeam cause u can pay on it anytime u want to by the time it comes out i'll most likely have it paid for

TheKing'sGuard

I reserved mine just before Thanksgiving and now I'm just waiting on a release date. Will it be sold out? POSSIBLY. Best bet, reserve a copy and if it sells out, you'll have a copy available to pick up within 48 hours.

So if it's as big as Halo 2, you'll have a copy saved for a short time, otherwise it's trying to find a needle in a haystack for a week or two.

krnpunkpride92

well i reserved mine about a month ago... it seems like two trillion years......i cant imagine how long it'll feel like in march..... and i reserved it at walmart and dont burn me cause it was the cheapest
the total was 57.86 including the shipping and tax

E

Eclipse

grrrrRRRRRR. do you think i have till this weekend to reserve?? i can't reserve it till this weekend but ya'll make it sound like the reservations are going, if they are gone at my local game store i will kick everybody's a** and then cry in the fetal position for 2 years. I want the game wen it comes out, and nothing can stand in my way! lol. i live in texas so im guessing there are a lot of kh freaks, do you think i have a week??..lol

1948dragon_

I pre ordered mine in 2004 in december I might get the limeted edittion guied but if the only thing extra we get from it is some art Ill wait cuz I can get the pictures online, but if it comes with a cd then Ill get it

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Don't worry if you reserve it before mid-february I bet it'll still be there. A lot of people want it and most likely it'll sell out. and if we are looking at a March release then it's best to do it before the end of February.

And it's a good idea to get the guide early too, same reasaon as reserving the game.

at the gamestop i went to:

game AND limited edition guide costs around $80

just for your information

1948dragon_

the game is $50 and the guide is $30. like I said ?I wouldnt need the guide to beat the game and If I were to get one it wouldnt be the limeted edition beacuse it cost $15 more and all we get other than the guide is a bunch of pictures, but if it came with a dvd or cd it would be worth the money but from what I hered that isnt going to happen......

ixopnoydjoxi

i work at target and this is why once the release date is out, im having whoever is working there at the time the shipment comes in, hold a copy for me. gotta love working in electronics :-D

Sorakeyblade1

We'll I'm in san Francisco and i pre-ordered mine in August of 2005!!!!

In my opinion i think that if you preorder it really really early the wait really hurts but if you preorder it as soon as they get a release date it may not hurt to wait as much...

I'm stuck at skool, bord out of my mind.....wishing i had KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back