• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

resevering kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

reseverd it yet

• Yeah arleady reseverd

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Nope i haven't

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachSora

I reserved mine in June of 2005. So when Kingdom Hearts II comes out in March of this year I will buy it and save.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Um, I resevered it in Gamestop in October 05...and they said it's coming out in feb something....

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
obilivonkeeper said:
Neo Nobody said:
God i love this Thread i dident know that you could reserve copies so soon untill i went to the gamestop website so on december 22 2005 i reserved my copy and put it my safe for safe keeping it is like a freaking guranted contract saying that i will have a copy of this game i also reserved the offical guide but what is the diffrence between that and the LE[/you get to be kiding me:eek:

kidding you about i doint make jokes about somthing like this so what are you talking about? what is in the LE guide that is not in the offical guide?

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

Well, I didn't pre-order it. Gamestop's site says it'll be in on March 30th of this year. Plus, I'm starting to get more confirmation about KHII competing against The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Seeing as they'll be so close to each other, in terms of graphics, music and release dates, I think it's safe to assume that we'll have to spend around $100 for those games!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to have to reserve it eventually. ^^ I may in the next month or so, since it may be hard to snag a copy eventually.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why? It isn't like reserving it wastes your money. You just pay ahead of time. A lot of times there are preorder bonuses too!

Lets see:

Pay early and be garunteed a game (and mabey a gift)
Pay late and you most likely will get the game but you may not (no gift)

You pay the same amount and get the same benifits from preordering. D:

XIIIKIDD

I've heard a date between late Feb and early March, but I preordered both the strategy guides and the game. The lady at GameStop said there would be a DVD with the Limited Edition strategy guide. The only reason I preordered both guides is because I'm a KH fan junkie/collector. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back