• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reseving

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Roxas-

i reserve my copy of KH2 @ gamestop and i was wondering if it came out in.did anybody else reserve their copy @ gamestop?:confused:

Cl0ud

alright to clear one thing up, gamestop and ebgames are run by the same company, ebgames is gamestop in a sence, just a different branch, all run by gamestop,individual sites, so it does depend on where you live, but if gamestop gets the ship, so does eb

beastin4kh2

yes i reserved mine at gamestop also but i don't get mine until 3:00 PM tomorrow cause thats when the shipment comes in...so i'll be waiting in gamestop until the shipment comes lol

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It basically depends on where you live. If you live on the west side of the US, you'll most likely get KH2 today. If you live on the east side of the US, they probably won't have it until tomorrow.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
it depends where u live, but as far as i kno usa and canada get it by the end of this week,the eb i get it at says thurs, so im gonna sprint there afterschool to get it, they better not forget 2 call....im goin anyways,but ya, just wait, u cant compare a gamespot near yur house to another one acrosee the continent,they will call prob anyways, or u can just call them!

kthundercat

That is not completely true, I live in AZ which is just about as west as you can get and I won't get it until tomorrow........

E

Eclipse

location has nothing to do with it, someone i forgot their name reserved, and he lives in SAN DIEGO and he reserved at gamestop, he's not getting it till the 30th. so there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back