• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 32967
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 32967

Nah! There's no "Nemesis" in the title this time. Which is... odd! :D

The game will also come with Resident Evil: Resistance.

D

Deleted member 32967

I'm giving up all forums at the end of 2019, so I just want to post what may be my last two cents on this franchise...

Resident Evil 3 so far looks awesome, but what's with Carlos now having a beard? Like, seriously. He more so resembles Chris.

I think, and this is just me... but I think Capcom is mainly putting their focus on remakes, because when it comes to sequels, they don't have any good ideas for them anymore. I've noticed they rip off other games. Did anyone notice that with Revelations 2?

Jesus Christ, Capcom. Why commit plagiarism when it comes to other companies?

If you don't know what I mean...

The winter section in both games is way too much of a coincidence. Right? :D

And let's not forget everything they ripped off for 7: Biohazard.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think, and this is just me... but I think Capcom is mainly putting their focus on remakes, because when it comes to sequels, they don't have any good ideas for them anymore. I've noticed they rip off other games. Did anyone notice that with Revelations 2?

Jesus Christ, Capcom. Why commit plagiarism when it comes to other companies?

The winter section in both games is way too much of a coincidence. Right? :D

And let's not forget everything they ripped off for 7: Biohazard.
Heh, you think that's a recent trend for RE? Here's a game that came 4 years before the 1st RE:

D

Deleted member 32967

Yep.

The series has came a L-O-O-O-O-O-N-G way since then!

More downs than ups, but it has been some ride...

🙂

Ink Ribbon

Awards
So pumped for RE3! I'm going to die soooo much lol. Nemmy just looks absolutely relentless! I know some fans are still hung up over the characters redesigns but I personally love them. Nemesis actually looks so grotesque that I'm intrigued how the RE engine is going to handle his mutations. Birkin and Mr. X were one thing, but he's on a whole different level. They did great with updating the characters and personalities for RE2, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle things like Jill's PTSD/zombie nightmare and Carlos being more heroic this time around.

I'm not one of the lucky few who got to try the beta for Project Resistance, so I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I honestly would've just liked a remake of Outbreak instead but maybe it will be fine.

D

Deleted member 32967

Michael Does Life did a hilarious podcast recently, talking about how the AI is so bad, and how Capcom "considered" remaking the game after 2, even though we know now it was kind of being made as a joint production anyway. :giggle:

D

Deleted member 32967

There's a live stream starting in 45 minutes with Michael Does Life and I. We are gonna chat about Resident Evil 8: Village.

Back