• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

I just played the demo and couldn't even finish it. It was terrible. The controls are horrific and I can't figure out how to turn. Idk if this can be solved, but if it can't, I will not get this game.

The graphics were amazing though :lol:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

You couldn't finish it because you suck, that's all there is to it.

I think that this game will be good, not the best but not the worst either. Though the controls could've been better, they really don't bother me.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

You couldn't finish it because you suck, that's all there is to it.

I think that this game will be good, not the best but not the worst either. Though the controls could've been better, they really don't bother me.
I couldn't figure out how to turn, it was ridiculous.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

What wrong with the RE5 Demo when someone plays there screen goes REALLY dark where you cant see anyone else have this problem and its not just a few its happened to alot of people recently anyone know why or suggestion. It happened to Properartist while we were playin he Hosted it was all dark the i I hoseted and it was fine. But it doesnt always fix like that.

D

The KR3W

What wrong with the RE5 Demo when someone plays there screen goes REALLY dark where you cant see anyone else have this problem and its not just a few its happened to alot of people recently anyone know why or suggestion. It happened to Properartist while we were playin he Hosted it was all dark the i I hoseted and it was fine. But it doesnt always fix like that.

Did one of you adjust the brightness of the screen?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

From what I read earlier the realism of RE:5 is taken from the real world IE being outside during the day for an extended period and then heading into an enclosure will cause the characters eyes to have to adjust to the darkness for a couple of minutes.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

Did one of you adjust the brightness of the screen?
YES all the way up

Iridium said:
From what I read earlier the realism of RE:5 is taken from the real world IE being outside during the day for an extended period and then heading into an enclosure will cause the characters eyes to have to adjust to the darkness for a couple of minutes

We played atleast 20+ times through and it never happened before. And it didnt happened to me just him.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth

From what I read earlier the realism of RE:5 is taken from the real world IE being outside during the day for an extended period and then heading into an enclosure will cause the characters eyes to have to adjust to the darkness for a couple of minutes.

Oh God, I hope the real game turns out like that.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I heard of this as well.Quick question can you kill that big thing with the Axe in the first level?

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

I heard of this as well.Quick question can you kill that big thing with the Axe in the first level?

Yea run to the metal doors (when he comes shoot barrels as needed) shoot him untik he gets close kick him when hes down run to the other and reapeat. Easies with co-op snipe his head (as sheeva) goes down quick. (we killed him so fast before i didnt know you could skip it until i saw a vid):tongue:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Yes you can but it takes a lot of bullets.

Actually it only takes about 3 shots with your pistol to make him kneel to which your partner can either snipe him from afar or you both and run up and double team him with the commands.

What me and "twohearts" generally do is when the battle starts out run out of the window and take out all the zombies that are climbing the gates, this way we gather much more ammo than we would by just staying inside the rooms. Sure we waste a good bit of ammo firing at all of them, but the amount of Rifle and Shotgun ammo as well as Grenades makes up for it. Once Chris signals to the chopper I tend to equip a grenade while twohearts takes out the Majini around me and when the Executioner gets close I throw it and run, which if you don't know one grenade is enough to get him to kneel and we tend to double team him then.

Run past the barrels and either shoot them then or a bit later, it depends on how many people are actually after us. As Sheva, twohearts generally snipes the Executioner from afar while as Chris I unload shotgun shells into everyone else to shield her. When the Executioner gets too close we tend to run around all the Majini to the beginning of the map and start the process over. Sometimes it depends on how close he is at the time, how many enemies are around us, if he's reloading I'll unload 3 pistol shots into his head. That's all it literally takes is 2-3 pistol shots to make him kneel if you don't have any other kind of ammo. It works just the same for the Chainsaw mini-boss at the end of Shanty Town. It literally takes us less than 2 minutes to kill him that way.

Shade737

Silver Member

Pull a overnight download I'm sure it wouldn't take too long.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Are you doing anything else on your PS3? Because if you play an online game, then it pauses the downloads.

Nah, it's been sitting there doing a background download from morning. I didn't even touch it until like an hour ago, I saw it was only 20% download so I just decided to play some GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back