• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Though, I really am not going to fall for the fact Jill Being dead.
She Is too Awesome to die, She makes the other Awesome half of the Jill and Chris Duo.
If Capcom is going to leave it at that. Then I will hate them.

See, I'm not too sure on that here. I have a very slight feeling she very well may be, sadly. I read a while ago (No source, not sure on the actual reliability of this statement) that this is going to be the game to end the stories of our current generation of characters.

The game is going to show the last.. 10 years, I think, of Chris' life. As he and Jill were the two to destroy Umbrella and cause it's downfall, hell, chances are she is dead. She's kind of fulfilled her role in the series.

It would be a nice change to get some female villains. I admit when I read your post and watched the video, I thought it was Jill. Like some kind of wicked plot twist that Capcom loves to dish out.
Judging by how much the masked woman is kicking both Sheva and Chris' asses at once, I'm more inclinced to believe it's Sherry, but I wouldn't put it past them for it to be Jill after all.

800px-Jill_Grave_2.jpg

-2006. Anyone who knows the timeline better care to share what was happening/happened then?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I hate to say it but I really think she is dead as well,which is kinda sad.

MasterHearts7762

See, I'm not too sure on that here. I have a very slight feeling she very well may be, sadly. I read a while ago (No source, not sure on the actual reliability of this statement) that this is going to be the game to end the stories of our current generation of characters.

The game is going to show the last.. 10 years, I think, of Chris' life. As he and Jill were the two to destroy Umbrella and cause it's downfall, hell, chances are she is dead. She's kind of fulfilled her role in the series.

Judging by how much the masked woman is kicking both Sheva and Chris' asses at once, I'm more inclinced to believe it's Sherry, but I wouldn't put it past them for it to be Jill after all.

800px-Jill_Grave_2.jpg

-2006. Anyone who knows the timeline better care to share what was happening/happened then?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-breath-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

Fuck.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com

So, Are to expect new Characters from previous games? I mean, are they going to create new characters. But Wesker doesn't go down in this one, does he?

What Video Of a Female, Kicking Chris's and Sheva's asses at once, are you talking about?
I think I need to look that up

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Capcom is a bastard. It is impossible to figure it out by dates. RE4 took place in 2004, so no one knows what was happening during 2006. They are covering all corners..

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

So, Are to expect new Characters from previous games? I mean, are they going to create new characters. But Wesker doesn't go down in this one, does he?

What Video Of a Female, Kicking Chris's and Sheva's asses at once, are you talking about?
I think I need to look that up

It's in the trailer. After a couple of Wesker scenes fighting Chris and Sheva it changes to the masked woman fighting them both at the same time, using a lot of kicks, whereas Wesker is punching.

"According to an interview, many classic characters from the original games will appear. In the first TGS trailer relased, Albert Wesker says "We last met at the Spencer Estate wasn't it" to an unknown character. (Note: in this scene, his outfit is similar to what he wore in Code: Veronica, possibly indicating a flashback. However, as the individual that Wesker is addressing cannot be positively identified. Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 2 is also confirmed to appear and may have appeared in the newest RE5 trailer."

From the Resi Evil Wiki.

No idea if new characters will enter, but I assume so. I also believe Sheva won't die and may carry on the series - although another new trailer shows Sheva chasing after Chris on a truck unable to keep up with Chris shouting on her to hurry.

YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - TGS '08 Trailer (HD)

This one, I believe.

Capcom is a bastard. It is impossible to figure it out by dates. RE4 took place in 2004, so no one knows what was happening during 2006. They are covering all corners..
If she is really dead it'll probably be explained indepth in the 10 year span of flashbacks, I'm thinking/hoping.

edit:

hmmmmge2.jpg

Best I could catch. No clue who it is still. Heck, for all we know it's Ada.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

I still doubt she is dead. There is a plot twist in the works. The masked woman..I dunno. I don't really see how it could be Sherry from what I know of her.

If Jill is dead, I predict it is at the end. My little theory still stands that the masked woman is Jill. Maybe she got infected as well and Chris has to kill her to save her. I would think Capcom would be able to do that.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

And of course the piece is filled. I would like to change my theory. I took a look at all the female characters in the RE series. Lo and behold, the masked woman's heels match Ada's almost exactly.

Guess that was the reason they showed the shoes.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

And out of all the uninfected females I know in the series, Ada is the only one capable of pulling off such acrobatic techniques.

It just seems odd to me for her to appear in a game that doesn't involve Leon or Claire. Then again, Wesker is in this one and Ada has always been tied to him somehow.

So many theories still at this point. Want more info, nao plz.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Odd or not, it is true. There can't be another female who uses the exact same heels as Ada. Plus, even in the trailer, it is obvious the masked woman has black hair. It can only lead to Ada.

I still go by my theory Jill will be infected and Chris has to kill her to save her. Any other death is not worthy.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Also just noticed "Mask" appears after it quotes "The boundaries of light and dark will be drawn", and Ada is hardly someone who has ever exactly picked a side. Y'know, I think we may all just be right.

We just need to wait and see now if a) Jill makes any sort of appearance in future trailers or b) Sherry makes a non-masked appearance (That's even if they release anymore trailers, considered it's out in just over a month.)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Well, the trailer hasn't shown if the Masked did pick a side. It looked more like it was acting on its own accord. I still don't see why Sherry would do that. Nor have heels exactly, and I stress, like Ada's.

For all we know, it could be a new character. Not enough evidence as of yet. If it is Ada, bitch needs to stop hogging games. You can get the game and play until you figure it out. I'll use the internet while you play :3

MasterHearts7762

Well, the trailer hasn't shown if the Masked did pick a side. It looked more like it was acting on its own accord. I still don't see why Sherry would do that. Nor have heels exactly, and I stress, like Ada's.

For all we know, it could be a new character. Not enough evidence as of yet. If it is Ada, bitch needs to stop hogging games. You can get the game and play until you figure it out. I'll use the internet while you play :3

That dude with the beak mask thing, it's an IT? Not a him/her? O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back