• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

I played first with the CP and then with my friend and I rather human than CP by far. Its fun when you actually have someone who knows how to double team properly.

THIS
I can't tell you have horrible it is when your teammate is all the way over in another part of the battle area and gets killed which means you have to run all the way over to them just to heal them or it's game over, which in most cases causes you to take damage.

I'm online right now trying to get some people on my friends list to hop on a game with me, maybe even kill the Axe Man.

Shade737

Silver Member

╬ProperArtist╬;3665527 said:
THIS
I can't tell you have horrible it is when your teammate is all the way over in another part of the battle area and gets killed which means you have to run all the way over to them just to heal them or it's game over, which in most cases causes you to take damage.

I'm online right now trying to get some people on my friends list to hop on a game with me, maybe even kill the Axe Man.
You didn't kill him yet? I did earlier today he was a bit annoying but once you figure out how to pin him your set. What I did was shoot him in his head until he goes down and run up and hit him and get your partner to hit him right after you did before he gets back up, repeat a couple of times then your set. Oh yeah and run back and forth looking for ammo while you do it. :p

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

I played first with the CP and then with my friend and I rather human than CP by far. Its fun when you actually have someone who knows how to double team properly.

^ yea eather they suck (and i die cuz they take ALL the ammo) or there good but they run off and still die and not near each other to heal.(i usually have to pull them out and i die in the process of saving them)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

See I haven't been able to get the demo cause I don't have enough memory I have been dying to play it?

Shade737

Silver Member

Use the explosive barrels and grenades to hurt him too.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

I know how to hurt him and take him out, I just mean I haven't actually done it yet because my partners are generally too stupid to even watch my back while I'm trying to get shots off.
Like If I say "watch my back I'm going to unload a couple of shots into this guy" and they turn off and leave me to get attacked from behind :/

Shade737

Silver Member

╬ProperArtist╬;3665588 said:
I know how to hurt him and take him out, I just mean I haven't actually done it yet because my partners are generally too stupid to even watch my back while I'm trying to get shots off.
Like If I say "watch my back I'm going to unload a couple of shots into this guy" and they turn off and leave me to get attacked from behind :/
That is a pain in the game when they come up from the back. The way you move in this game makes easy for the enemies to get you from behind especially when your aiming. This is what got me sawed multiple times. Enemy holds me, saw guy comes, and then I'm dead and I get to see an edited death where you don't see his head come off like in RE4.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

So far I am not that impressed with it. tried playing, and me and another guy actually took out the Axe man, but overall it seemed to weird. The controls didn't feel right, and it didn't seem like the character wanted to move like they should. This demo actually put me on the edge for a game I thought I would be buying come March.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth

You're not alone, Dogen. I only had 5 minutes of RE4 under my belt prior to playing the demo.

Anyone wanna play co-op? I'm hopping on Live now, so add 'MythicAXL' if you wanna play.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

╬ProperArtist╬;3665588 said:

lol, sounds familiar.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

That and the fact that I can't reload or shoot while I'm running is a bit upsetting. I do how like they made it so I can switch in between my weapons quicker with the directional pad.

But yeah stupid people make the online co-op not fun sometimes.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, they do. But not all of the times, I actually had more fun than normal when we played, except for the part where I died the first time and the part where I threw that grenade almost killing you. Ehehehe, I didn't want to but I had run out of shotgun ammunition and was left with no choice but I also didn't count on throwing it so close to you.

I'll be online in about 2 hours from now for anyone who wants to play. Or maybe 1 hour.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

Yeah, they do. But not all of the times, I actually had more fun than normal when we played, except for the part where I died the first time and the part where I threw that grenade almost killing you. Ehehehe, I didn't want to but I had run out of shotgun ammunition and was left with no choice but I also didn't count on throwing it so close to you.

I'll be online in about 2 hours from now for anyone who wants to play. Or maybe 1 hour.

lol I didn't realize that was you

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

lol, WTF?

So all this time, you've never wondered who Zenkure was? Guess you and I have something in common, I have like 5 people who I have no idea who they are but I still added them as my friends.

Bring Stabity

Awards

IT'S LIKE IM REALLY PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL 4!
But besides that, it seems like a pretty decent game and having played past Resident Evil games I am well used to standing still and shooting.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

lol, WTF?

So all this time, you've never wondered who Zenkure was? Guess you and I have something in common, I have like 5 people who I have no idea who they are but I still added them as my friends.

No I knew you were were from the forums I just didn't know what your forum name was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back