• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

It's just two levels and it's not that big.

And no Dogen, I don't have LBP, but I will get it.....someday.

ONIZO201

Fun game,however when it comes to Co-op like I said earlier the overall fun factor when it comes to co-op relies heavily on having a reliable partner, otherwise you're gonna get pissed and maybe rather stick to single player.

One more month guys.

[Strykr]

Fun game,however when it comes to Co-op like I said earlier the overall fun factor when it comes to co-op relies heavily on having a reliable partner, otherwise you're gonna get pissed and maybe rather stick to single player.

One more month guys.

Yup can't wait till it gets released! :)

ONIZO201

I really can't wait to see how they make the Wesker boss fight. Since he can TELEPORT now.

No no he can shadow step which is moving so fast that to the untrained eye he looks like he's teleporting.:p

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

I played it for the PS3 today and it's fun. I wish there were auto aim because I can't do a one-shot headshot to save my life.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

played it a couple days ago. basically RE4 with better graphics and co-op. not exactly a bad thing. i love killing black people.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards

From Gamepro

- It is all about the Progenitor virus

- Resident Evil 5 changes locations more often than Resident Evil 4 and the pace moves on immensly, especially after the first 10 minutes.

- The game is about 18 hours long.

- There's no location that is as big as the castle area in Resident Evil 4.

- The game is divided in 6 big chapters, each of them again divided into 3-4 areas.

- After the refinery, the game goes more for darkness (pyramids)

- GamePro counted 1 (!!!) real puzzle in Resident Evil 5.

- The emphasis is clearly on Co-Op. When a character is investigating something alone it usually deals with finding a key or moving something. GamePro says that these are the most intriguing situations as you wish your partner would be with you and help you fight the hordes of enemies.

- A few classic enemies are indeed in Resident Evil 5 (like the Licker)

- GamePro found the fights with Wesker very cool. They are absolutely dramatic and stunning.

- The visuals and audio are top notch.

- The PS3 version suffers a few glitches here and there, but they are not heavy.

- They describe the game as an extremely entertaining, quick Tour de France with less horror.

- The overall review score is 93% for both PS3 and Xbox360 versions. Added to the PS3 graphics score was a note that the PS3 version suffers minor issues. GamePro's usual, separate multiplayer score for the game is 100.

- After completion of the game graphic filters, unlimited ammo, alternate costumes and an "arcade mode" among other things become available.

ONIZO201

played it a couple days ago. basically RE4 with better graphics and co-op. not exactly a bad thing. i love killing black people.

Dude looks like we have something sorta in common, I mean how often do we kill Black people in video games nowadays, even though I prefer killing white people more.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

From Gamepro

- The PS3 version suffers a few glitches here and there, but they are not heavy.

- The overall review score is 93% for both PS3 and Xbox360 versions. Added to the PS3 graphics score was a note that the PS3 version suffers minor issues. GamePro's usual, separate multiplayer score for the game is 100.

Wait does that mean PS3 one has more glithes becuz of better graphics?

Shade737

Silver Member

PS3 version must have got ported from the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back