• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
RE5 i think took the more "action" approach

i'm getting that Resident evil CG movie (cant think of name) in netflix soon :)

Zangetsu

Awards
i loved the movie!
wish there would of been more zombies :/

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
RE4 was actually scary/tense in some parts.

RE5, not so much.
When the fuck did RE4 have scary moments? RE5 is an updated RE4 with new graphics and I have no complaints. Epic game. Better main chars also (well, Chris >>>> Leon, but Sheva and Ada can have a battle. They're close.)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
hen the fuck did RE4 have scary moments?

I absolutely hated some of the darker parts while in the village. Mostly because I didn't know when anyone would come, and still had to protect Ashely.

And those damn Regenerators.

And hearing the chainsaws in the distance. (of course, all of these are from my virgin playthough, as now I'm used to it all)

Macabre

Gold Member
The only time I got scared in RE5 was when I saw the Executioner with the flaming axe right behind me while my health was low and I racked up loads of points.

Capcom really should revive the horror aspect of the series.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The only time I got scared in RE5 was when I saw the Executioner with the flaming axe right behind me while my health was low and I racked up loads of points.

Capcom really should revive the horror aspect of the series.

I think if the Reapers were chasing you around on their own in the dark would be horror enough.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think if the Reapers were chasing you around on their own in the dark would be horror enough.
Perhaps if I were playing without a partner while the area around me was dark.

I got very addicted to the original resident evil, is this game gonna be for the wii?

no word on a wii version. if you want to play RE5 you're gonna have to get a PS3, 360 or upgrade your PC to meet the requirements.

Kasrinok

This game was really awesome! I have played it over and over. Once I beat the game I played the 'Ruins" level over and over to get treasures for cash. I got infin ammo on most of my weapons. Sheva was pretty stupid but she did help sometimes. Playing with infin ammo is pretty fun, especially when theres a mob and you have a sub-machine gun or the final pistol. The game had a very highly rated replay value, so I think it was worth the money.

Zangetsu

Awards
i've done everything (trophies, inf. ammo, the whole 9 yards) not once or twice but three times
But sad to announce that i've retired from RE5 (meaning i sold it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back