• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Personally, I loved the controls of RE4:Wii, but it made it FAR too easy. The cursor lets you line up shots way too fast and quickly. I guess somewhat sloppier controls made it better, strangely enough.

Macabre

Gold Member
I hate how one has to hold a Dualshock 3/Sixaxis and also the motion controller.
Other than that, cool.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's not a final design, you just need an analogue stick to move and the triggers to do things. They weren't ready to show another peripheral so they had it set up to where you hold a sixaxis on one hand and the wand in another.

Besides, it's not like it's heavy, maybe a bit awkward at first, but oh well.

Kasrinok

I liked RE4 for the PS2, it was fun but I still think RE5 was way better, graphics were a hell of a lot better. Im actually thinking about going to play it again (RE5), havent played it in awhile.. What was everybodies favorite weapon to use?

Macabre

Gold Member
Most definitely the Hydra shotgun, second place goes to the Handcannon/last magnum.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
of course the graphics in RE5 were better since its on the newer consoles lol

Macabre

Gold Member
I have gotten every single figure except the last one, which requires me to have an S rank on all chapters.
Now, will I unlock it if I get an S rank on some of the chapters while playing on veteran, and the other ones on normal? Or do I have to get an S rank on each chapter on the same difficulty level?

Kasrinok

I dotn think it matters what difficulty, just get infin with the hydra and go through and blow your way through the easiest difficulty for all S rankings

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
I have gotten every single figure except the last one, which requires me to have an S rank on all chapters.
Now, will I unlock it if I get an S rank on some of the chapters while playing on veteran, and the other ones on normal? Or do I have to get an S rank on each chapter on the same difficulty level?

No, you don't have to go on a certain difficulty get it.

Choose Amateur.
Go through all the chapters(except 2-3) only equipped with the Rpg, Magnum(not Handcannon, too slow) and Shot gun.
Blast your way through everything.
Beat it.
S Rank.

Done.

Zangetsu

Awards
shouldnt you do it on like normal so you can have inf. and it still be easy?

Kasrinok

I still need to get the RPG with infin, repetitive motion of going through levels to ge tpoints gets old... I usually go through the level where you are either shooting the gatling gun or AK-47 from the Jeep/Hummer at moto majinis. Its really easy to get 1k points but it just gets old, anybody have a better way of getting points?

Zangetsu

Awards
getting inf. rpgs is easy. just beat the game under 5 hours (i think)

T

TyRockwell

Yeah, melee then reload in your inventory. It saves time, plus adds time.

Depends, are you going alone or you're going to partner up?

But, what you should also do at first, is grab every single time. Then get a 7 hit combo, then grab a combo bonus.

Macabre

Gold Member
No. If Infinite Ammo was available on Mercenaries mode then it wouldn't be very fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back