• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasrinok

I didnt think it was but it was worth the question.. I have some homework to do, college class later then I might try RE5 again.. havent played it for awhile

Macabre

Gold Member
Hydra - Shotgun
S&W500 - Magnum
S75 - Sniper Rifle
SIG 556 - Assault Rifle

Kasrinok

I dont think I have gotten the Hydra yet.. if I get some time this weekend I will go play RE5 again.. what was the easiest way to make money for you?

Macabre

Gold Member
Playing that chapter where Wesker and Jill(Brainwashed) are bosses again and again. Shot the hell out of Wesker with the S&W500 magnum and Hydra under seven minutes and a very priced treasure appeared on the boss fight after that, where you need to remove the mind controlling device on Jill. Repeated a few times and I got a lot of money.

Macabre

Gold Member
Once, but the treasures there weren't as costly as the one I mentioned above.
Another good way to earn money is to keep killing the Lickers.

Kasrinok

Yeah the Lickers lvl.. the 1 where they are in the tank kinda things.. hodlers w/e and the level where you have to push the big dumpster

Macabre

Gold Member
They're pretty easy if you have a magnum. Just shoot there chest 2-3 times(or even once if you have a fully upgraded magnum. might even kill them in one shot) and the weak parts will appear, shoot there and they're dead.

Kasrinok

Yeah but first playthrough, although I had the guide.. just easier lol, they still scared the shit out of me when they dropped down..

Macabre

Gold Member
I'd hate it if there were like ten or more of them at the same time.
Good thing that sort of situation wasn't in the game. Would've been frustrating.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well yes, the minigun and the infinite rocket launcher would be the best weapons for that but what if ten or more of them appeared during your first playthrough when you didn't have the minigun, infinite rocket launcher or any of the high powered weapons?

Kasrinok

Well yes, the minigun and the infinite rocket launcher would be the best weapons for that but what if ten or more of them appeared during your first playthrough when you didn't have the minigun, infinite rocket launcher or any of the high powered weapons?

Woulda taken out some flash grenades and some incenderary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back