• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I can answer that for ya Kas!

The button combinations for those life-death situations're different and there's a distinct difference in the graphics. Gameplay and enemies are much the same though.

Kasrinok

Well I figured the button mashing sections are different but I wasnt sure if there were any extra characters in the PS3 version or any less characters in the PS3 version.

Tenyas

No. From what I've played through, the enemies are the same. Perhaps an extra detail to the outfits and gory deaths, but much the same.

Tenyas

Ps3 has higher detail. The part where you have to walk through the sewers I think it was and you come face to face with the dogs scared the crud out of me. Much darker then the X-box down there.

Kasrinok

So the 360 is the pussy version.. damn you Bill Gates =(... That part was sorta fun lol, just like blasting dogs in the face with a shotgun

Tenyas

I remember when playing on the 360 with a friend of mine, I saw him sniping some guys off the top of the distant mast. I asked him why and he said "You'll see next time." We played through the level great, me getting one shots on the dogs with mah pistol. The second time we played through, he decided not to snipe.

I found out why sniping's important. Lol. he just had to let me be the one to run the gauntlet to get him out of the cage.

Kasrinok

Im not exactly sure what level you are talking about now.. was it the 1 on the ship where the parnter is locked in a cage? well a majini drops 1 on them

Tenyas

Yeah, on the battleship I think it was.

Another level I had fun on was the one where you meet the Lickers.Going through a hall with walls of glass that have demonic half-beast peeps that eat flesh on the other side... Just so cool. I hung around in there just to look at the things crawl around.

Kasrinok

Might wana spiler that lol... not that big of 1 but it sorta is too.. That level was fun...
DONT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED
It scared me once they came towards you when you started the elevator... I didnt have much ammo and they came in hordes.. Just use a magnum on them twice, and their most likely dead if you hit them right

Tenyas

That's a spoiler? Sorry, will edit.

Anywho, my methods involved getting by a wall and letting mah friend use infinite launcher on their rears. I was still earning Infinate on the pistol, my favorite weapon, so I just let him handle it.

Macabre

Gold Member
The melee attack against the Lickers(X and Square; PS3 version) is always fun to do.

Kasrinok

That's a spoiler? Sorry, will edit.

Anywho, my methods involved getting by a wall and letting mah friend use infinite launcher on their rears. I was still earning Infinate on the pistol, my favorite weapon, so I just let him handle it.

Not necissarily a spoiler, just a fun part in them game I want to be a surprise to people... are you talking about the M9R3?

The melee attack against the Lickers(X and Square; PS3 version) is always fun to do.

I dont think there is a specific melee attack for anything on the 360... BILL GATES I HATE YOU

Tenyas

I forgot about the melee! I just get good shots so I don't waste as much ammo.

And, I think it's the first weapon you're equipped in the game Kas, I don't memorize the numbers. Silly me. ^.^;

Kasrinok

Well then its not the M9R3... only remember it because its the final pistol and has a 3 burst shot, hold the trigger and shoot it like a machine gun or shoot 1 at a time lol

Macabre

Gold Member
I dont think there is a specific melee attack for anything on the 360... BILL GATES I HATE YOU
When you see the Lickers jump at you, two buttons will appear on the screen(melee button and the button that's used for running) , press those and the character you are controlling will do a cool melee attack.

Tenyas

Nope, i think you're talking about the Hydra... Wait that's a shotgun. Dang, I suck at guns. At least my aim's good...

Did any of you laugh when you were able to throw Jess to the ground in that survival fight? I had a good time just making Sheza keep her out cold.

Macabre

Gold Member
Nope, i think you're talking about the Hydra... Wait that's a shotgun. Dang, I suck at guns. At least my aim's good...

Did any of you laugh when you were able to throw Jess to the ground in that survival fight? I had a good time just making Sheza keep her out cold.

Jess? Who? That's Jill.

The gun is Beretta M92F.

Tenyas

Whoops! Sorry, my mind's everywhere right now. Multi-tasking does funny things to your cranium. Anywho, yeah that's who I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back