• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resurrected Ven Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Many months ago, my brother came up with an idea and I posted it. Now, I've cleaned it up, and I'm resurrecting it.

Timeline:
A couple gets married
They have a child named Ventus
Ventus desires to leave his world and explore others
A war breaks out in the universe against Keyblade Masters
Ventus is chosen by a Keyblade
A soldier appears on Ventus' world and asks him to join the war
The two leave
Someone appears on the island and wipes the existence of Ventus from everyone's memories
A few years pass by, and the couple has another child
They name their child Sora
BBS, KH1 occurs
Roxas is born
KH2 occurs
Sora and Roxas merge

Breakdown:
Ventus is Sora's older brother. He was taken from Destiny Islands because he was chosen by the Keyblade, and needed for the war. Sora was born, and his nobody looked like his brother that no one knew anything about.

Facts to back this up:
Ven and Sora have similar element names, that is undeniable. If Ven's parents named him after the air, it may have been an element that they liked. When they lost the memory of their son, they would have wanted another, and would have named him similar without knowing that they were (cuz they forgot.)

Ven connects to Riku, as we saw in the first BBS trailor. That connection could be as simple as Ven longed to get off of Destiny Islands like Riku, and he was mystically chosen by the Keyblade to be its master.

Namine has powers to replace memories, who to say that someone else could have had them before BBS?

If Roxas and Ven are identical, what better way to explain it other than Ven being Sora's bro?

This obviously isn't fact, but I want to know what you think.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Family has never played a part in KH.
2. Why does Roxas look like Ven as well? This is bad.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
This seems like Heroes. A sibling dies and becomes part of the remaining person. I kinda like the idea but as PMF said family has never been much of a factor in KH.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Hmm... Genes would give a tell of why Roxas looks like Ven because he's Sora's brother and those genes were past on to Roxas sort like if Sora had a child. I don't think this is what happened but it dose give us something to think about. We don't know all that much about the story so for all we know you could be right. Nice theory will have to wait and see if you’re right.
bowchickawowwow

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If Ven is Sora's older brother, hell no, then why does Roxas look exactly like him? Hair and all. This theory doesn't make sense.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
If Ven is Sora's older brother, hell no, then why does Roxas look exactly like him? Hair and all. This theory doesn't make sense.

If you have a brother you share a set of genes that you get from your parents. (Unless you’re adopted) You will pass some of those traits to your kids. (A good example is if your sibling needs glasses and you don’t and you pass the poor eyesight down to your child. Or mental problems, heart disease, Hair color, eye color and skin tone) Looking like you could be twins though does not fall in to this though. Kingdom Hearts being a game this could be done. I don't think Ven is Sora's brother but that’s how I think they would do something like that.
bowchickawowwow

Hanzo

Well i don't know about this theory. Like explain how would Ventus get off the island. Also why does Terra look-alike at the end of KH2 say his name if he forgot. Also as far as i know only Namine had the power to change memories but only cause she was a part of Sora. I could go on but it would seem cruel if i said them.

funnymanhaha1000

dont say family doesnt play a role in KH, cause i mean there was SORA'S MOM! i had a theory a while ago about ven being sora's brother and having gone off to another world, but its unlikely, cause you think soras mom might have said something about him. maybe, maybe not.

Hanzo

Yea also Mickey remembers it. So if Mickey forgot what happened do you really think he would be king and know almost everything. So it can't agree with Ven being Sora's brother. Also we don't know how old anyone is just Sora Riku and Kairi. Others like Xehanort, Mickey, and everyone else i don't know. Also Ven could be old like 20 something. Then when Sora is 14 he is 30 something. Then the worst thing would be if Sora's mom had Sora when she was 32 wow So to have Ven she would have to be older than 45 and sound old but she doesn't she sounds young.

This is how i got the age if Ven was about Sora's age in the video he would be about 14. Then add 18 onto that to have a real aged mom in a way not being a teen. Now add 10 to 32 to make 42 to have the current mom of Sora. That would make since. Also you can't say that disney would want a 14 yr old mom to have a child or something.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If you have a brother you share a set of genes that you get from your parents. (Unless you’re adopted) You will pass some of those traits to your kids. (A good example is if your sibling needs glasses and you don’t and you pass the poor eyesight down to your child. Or mental problems, heart disease, Hair color, eye color and skin tone) Looking like you could be twins though does not fall in to this though. Kingdom Hearts being a game this could be done. I don't think Ven is Sora's brother but that’s how I think they would do something like that.
bowchickawowwow

Ven is not Sora's brother.

1. That would be too convenient.
2. Keyblades aren't a blood thing.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The connection is obvious, but it is going to be more complicated than Ven being related to Sora. I still like the idea of Sora being able to hold multiple hearts and Roxas was somehow born as with or without a heart looking like Ven.,,or at least something along those lines.

Hanzo

Well i think the only way Ven, Sora and Roxas are connected is by name. I studied the element and such and it would makes since on things. Like it was said in the game how all the worlds shared one sky. Well that is true on earth (not in space). Wind and Sky is a pure element one of 4 powerful, along with Water, Fire and Earth. There's more but i don't want to write it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back