• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Return of Riku Replica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
So at the end of Com, the Riku Replica just walks off. Do you think he will ever make a return to the series? The only one who(would) remember him are Namine and the organization members who were in Castle Oblivion, who are all dead. Namine seems to have become a part of Kairi now. Do you think he maybe walks through the floors and halls of Castle Oblivion? Will he make a surprise return in another game?

Sadie808

Awards
Doesnt the Real Riku Finish him off?
If i remember right Axel finds RepRiku and makes him kill zexion
and repriku goes to find real riku and gets ko`d for good

EDIT: Heres a video of it

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So at the end of Com, the Riku Replica just walks off. Do you think he will ever make a return to the series? The only one who(would) remember him are Namine and the organization members who were in Castle Oblivion, who are all dead. Namine seems to have become a part of Kairi now. Do you think he maybe walks through the floors and halls of Castle Oblivion? Will he make a surprise return in another game?
You've obviously never played or watched videos of the Riku side of CoM/ Re: CoM. Riku killed Repliku or whatever the pet name for him is.

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
Riku goes to find Namine. Riku arrives at mansion. Repliku comes. They fight. Repliku loses and fades away. The end.

:p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
Remember Riku's story continues after Sora beats Marluxia... then in twilight town that's where Riku Replica falls... play Reverse/Rebirth alright?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Awards
real riku had a baby with repliku and in the process of having the baby...repliku dies T_T

R.I.P repliku

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
  • Master Defender
You guys speak like anybody isn't capable of coming back in this series any longer >.>.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, Riku killed Repliku.
I really doubt he'll come back, but we'll see.

Yuuki

Awards
You guys speak like anybody isn't capable of coming back in this series any longer >.>.
well...theres no reason to have repliku =/

Yuuki

Awards
There was no reason to have a lot of things in KH :/.
so? still doesnt mean we need repliku >.>

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Repliku was quite an interesting character in my opinion, but I can't really see a reason for him to return.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t think there is any reason to bring Riku Replica back, and I really don`t want him to make a return. There just isn`t really a point in it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Master of Monologues
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Keyblade Master
nope real riku pwn'd him...........................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.