• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont get how to get into dark riku mode i do it but i dont know how and how do i know when the darkness meter is full? and another question what riku's attack Ap what does that do ????????

DarkOblivion

hmmm CoM has been a while, lets see if I remind it correct.

wel riku goes in dark mode if his dark meter goes to 25 or something, to get it there you must attack, and card break, card breaking gives about 9 in the dark meter.

when in dark mode, your dark meter will decend, it will decend even faster if you get hit or if some one card breaks you.

hope this is correct.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
DarkOblivion said:

wel riku goes in dark mode if his dark meter goes to 25 or something, to get it there you must attack, and card break, card breaking gives about 9 in the dark meter.

when in dark mode, your dark meter will decend, it will decend even faster if you get hit or if some one card breaks you.

hope this is correct.

Thank Q but what about the AP thing

sinharvest_angel

DarkOblivion said:

hope this is correct.

some parts are wrong some parts are right, when it hits 30 then u transfor, u can gain only 1 dark point when u are hit by any kind of enemy, (once u reach dark mode then when u get hit it starts to go down) ok, about the 9 part, (thats wrong) when you break some ones card u substract your card from the broken one, and the differnce is added to ur dark mode meter, however if u use a 0 to break, then its what ever the enemys card # was that gets added to ur dark mode, (thats assuming ur 0 broke the enemy's card) the ap is attack points, hope this helps

DarkOblivion

about the 9 part, (thats wrong) when you break some ones card u substract your card from the broken one, and the differnce is added to ur dark mode meter, however if u use a 0 to break, then its what ever the enemys card # was that gets added to ur dark mode, (thats assuming ur 0 broke the enemy's card)

ahh so thats how it worked, All I could renember was that I always went dark mode fast by breaking cards

sinharvest_angel

well there ya go a 0 and a 9 are ur best bet to get to dark mode, also i forgot, if u break a lvl 27 sleight with a zero then the highest it will increase is nie, same for 26-10 lvl sleights,, in other words the 9 is the highet u can get in one break

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
You will automatically transform into Dark Riku once your Dark Guage has reached 30. You increase this by being attacked and Card Breaking. Every time you are damaged you will gain 1 point. When you perform a Card Break, it will increase by the difference of the cards. If you Card Break with a "0" card, it will increase by the number of the card broken. You can only gain a total of 9 Dark Guage points with one Card Break.The Drak Guage is full, when it activates the transformation into Dar Riku with either 30 or more points.

AP increases the Attack Power of Riku's cards, so they cause more damage.

Keeavin

The dark points in the game can be confusing, because of how oddly the numbers work. Even if you have a total of, say 50 dark points from leveling up, you still go into dark mode during battle at 30, but once you hit that mark the points get boosted to your max, which would in this case be 50.

sinharvest_angel

wtf are u talking about once it hits 30 u go into dark mode, when u go into dark mode the # will change, that # is how many DP u have, it goes down if u loose a card break, the # decreased is the same way when u increasse, only the card that broke ur is subracted from ur card, adn the difference is subtracted from ur dp, in other words once u hit thrity u go into DM, thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back