• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse Rebirth 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bum51

I think that if they didn't do a Reverse Rebirth 2 thing, then they should at least make a new game called Kingdom Hearts: Riku's Story or something, that does everything from KH, KH:CoM and KH2 using just Riku. That'd be sweet

Reverse Rebirth

personally i am very curious as to what lead to riku being in The World That Never Was (not shure of the name) and the conversations on the way but most of all play as him and fing out how he got the keychain for his keyblade. Although i have a hunch i'll be disapointed, unless they decide to make a game based on his story in kh2 or the netire game like someone else sujested or maybe even make another version of the game with a feature to play as riku and kairi during the game (switching scenes to play as more characters in their struggles).

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
hmm........interesting.....we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm surprised that people beat it in such a short time kh2 supposedly being long and all.

Kh1 took me.....like a month if I played 2 hours a day or something like that.
and people beat it in like.......3 days......did you guys sleep?!

EEZP

I wish we could have a Reverse Rebirth 2..that would be..awsome. Play as blindfolded Riku!

Reverse Rebirth

Denji&Tenshias1! said:
So 'm assuming that u heard this was going to happen on (highlight this. Might be spoiler for a few.) [KH2 remix]

Nobody said anything about this happening kh2 remix although I was implying something similar. Has it been confirmed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back