• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview

Woahhhh, a new secret ending!? Sweet!
50 hours of gameplay? New bosses, orgasmic storylines? Makes me wish I had a PSP
T-T
Maybe they'll eventually release it on another platform? :D
...I can dream, can't I? :[

PS2! PS2!

Trust me, you won't be the only one dreaming. I don't have a PSP either.

Yay for a new secret ending!

crazzyBRY

when did they said that there will be a secret ending??

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Ex. Kh1-->358/2 Days/KH2

KH1's Secret Ending didn't really lead to CoM. Which is why I input 358/2 Days (Because of the Riku Roxas fight) and KH2 because, well, a bunch of KH2 quotes were in it >.>

Anyway, I haven't seen everyone assume it's for KH3. I think it'll be for the new game that isn't KH3.

Pianoajd2

when did they said that there will be a secret ending??

Second to last question "and there'll be a secret movie, too."

@Kingdomkey: I don't think anyone here believes the movie will be for KH3. Just the next KH game.

crazzyBRY

Second to last question "and there'll be a secret movie, too."

@Kingdomkey: I don't think anyone here believes the movie will be for KH3. Just the next KH game.

ohh ok...
sory about that...i didn't read all of them

EDIT: Man..so many bad comments

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

After reading Aqua, I think she's... uhhm, what's the word... like every other female protagonist in a average anime? She even reminds me of Katara from Avatar: Legend of Aang. It's an overused, cliched female character and I was hoping she was doing something new.

Just redirect me to the tosser for the writing of her character.

I'm looking forward to the battle system, yet I'm worried. Overpowered TAV characters is worrying me, especially as I love the difficulty. But is it too much that I ask for puzzles and platforming elements... as well as lots of extra goodies?

No?

Every day, I'm growing to hate the KH series more and more. It's going in a direction I do not like.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Nomura: It's connected to the idea of "hearts of light, without darkness". But this isn't about the princesses' birth, it's to do with "something" that awakens in people who have hearts where light resides. It's a condition the three protagonists are investigating.

This part really stuck out for me. I am very curious as to where they're headed with it.

A

Audo

Also the fact that he just revealed what Unverse(es?) out of nowhere was humorous in it's simplicity.
Pretty sure it's "Unversed" and not "Unverse".
Meaning it's plural is much like "Heartless". It's the same no matter the amount.

wow!!..

BBS with multiplayer....that'll be awesome...!!
Uh... He never confirmed Multiplayer. He meant if you and your friends are playing the game at the same time, you may want to be wary if spoilers if you're all playing different scenarios...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

krexia;4356620[I said:
The next game!? Do you mean "III"!?[/I]

Nomura: The next game will be the next game (laughs)

you worthless son of a bitch

Pianoajd2

Who sent them on this investigation, and why? Their master?

I wonder what their master will look like. Probably old and wise. I wish we could see him.

Don't all normal beings possess light in their heart? Could this power awaken in all of them?

EDIT: And that made me laugh...

Pratiko

Awards

First of all, thanks for the hard work for both of you (lizzar and krexia).
Well, I think Nomura spoiled the little secret of the Unbirths/Unversed a little too early and gave info that shouldn't have been given. But well, whatever. Another thing is he plans to release it at the same time, maybe a little after, FFXIII, which sucks, since it'll be next year. Then he said that the gameplay was button mashing and pressing triangle when you have to. Sounds a little too much like KH2, which isn't very fun. Although the "bad" aspects told by Nomura, the 50 gameplay hours sound sweet. If they can manage to balance the game so that it doesn't turn into a button mashing fest, then BbS will be an addicting game.
@ Next game:
fuck you, nomura ;<

A

Audo

First of all, thanks for the hard work for both of you (lizzar and krexia).
Well, I think Nomura spoiled the little secret of the Unbirths/Unversed a little too early and gave info that shouldn't have been given.
Uh... why exactly? It's not a big secret. Like the Nobodies, it will probably be explained rather early on. Plus, he didn't even go into that much detail about it, I'm sure we'll find out there is a lot more to it. We knew what Nobodies were LONG before the game came out, this isn't surprising.

@ Next game:
fuck you, nomura ;<
How can people not actually love his answer?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Well, im not like all you guys who can play a game in like half a day, so I will most likely play this game for it's 50 hours worth, or more..haha :p

daaamn.. he just said the game will be button mashing >>. but he says its reflexes, so hopefully that will change everything.
he better damn work on it! id rather have the game be too hard then too easy thoug:D

yay nomura said more news will be coming starting this week! XD x)

LOVE YOU NOMURA-JI!!!!!!!!!! <33333! :D
The next game will be the next game <3333333

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Battle-system wise, this could turn into Kingdom Hearts II very easily. I really hope they work on that.
The fact that Nomura laughs it off is discouraging.

"Lol, yeah, you just button mash. Oh, and get this, TAV are gods, so you don't have to think during bosses, either! Haha."

I'm glad I play for the story. That doesn't seem to look like KHII. I can handle button-mashed gameplay with a good story. Bad story and bad gameplay (KHII), not so much.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

yeah, like, im not one of those people like Bizkit who are like "oh damn sweet combo after that and ect." or w/e they say... i play for the story. if the gameplay is fun, then it's fun. it won't ruin my fun. wait...

so....according to nomura ppl in japan are stupid? come on even if they're stupid and play a hard game [kh1] you can still pass it! i know i did! [i had a lot of trouble....] ahaha irooonic~... ok maybe i shouldn't be talking... >~<

I love Aqua though! X)

I like the "seriousness" he says she's like... but i would think it's obvious that she'd be kind to her friends.

sooo:

ven: looking for hints and master xehanort
aqua: looking for ven but worried about terra
terra: ??? looking to destroy master xehanort?

im kinda worried..not sure..what do you guys think about this?[the character's..er..yeah!]

Olympus Coliseum
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Lilo & Stitch
Radient Gardens [hopefully it will look entirely different than RG from kh2. and HB from kh1]
Sunset whats it called
EDIT: snow white world

er is there any more? :D oh yeah i forgot about snow white! we haven't seen anything about that except for like one picture of snow white and terra..[and said picture in trailer with like 4 seconds.]

Last edited:
Awards

yeah, like, im not one of those people like Bizkit who are like "oh damn sweet combo after that and ect." or w/e they say... i play for the story. if the gameplay is fun, then it's fun. it won't ruin my fun. wait...

A video game, though, is just that. A game. There's a level of expectation that should be present in respective mediums. Just as you would expect good writing in a book, or good cinematography in a film... it should be obvious that a game needs good gameplay.
You can't just dismiss shitty gameplay in rating the game as a whole. Poor gameplay will detract from the presentation of a story, no matter how good that story is.

And that's what has me really concerned.

"You don't need to think, just button mash and watch how absurdly overpowered the player is!"

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

A video game, though, is just that. A game. There's a level of expectation that should be present in respective mediums. Just as you would expect good writing in a book, or good cinematography in a film... it should be obvious that a game needs good gameplay.
You can't just dismiss shitty gameplay in rating the game as a whole. Poor gameplay will detract from the presentation of a story, no matter how good that story is.

And that's what has me really concerned.

"You don't need to think, just button mash and watch how absurdly overpowered the player is!"

I guess. I usually play Square Enix games..lol the story seems to impress me more..

But your right, if the gameplay is awful, then yeah, points/major will be deducted from a professional grade. But, for me, I play because of the story. To me, at least. But if it's like horrible gameplay, it'll obviously probably piss me off every time I have to fight. Which is like what, always?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back