• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview

Nomura: It's connected to the idea of "hearts of light, without darkness". But this isn't about the princesses' birth, it's to do with "something" that awakens in people who have hearts where light resides. It's a condition the three protagonists are investigating.

Just a condition eh? Does that mean that if you can make yourself a BWaHoPL [not on purpose of course but you know], it means you can also [not on purpose] undo/turn back into a regular being w/o a HoPL? Maybe that's what happened with the mystery 7th PoH... And somehow it awoke/Alice became a PoH... So in this case..we should be focusing on Alice to find what makes that light become the only thing in your heart...

wasn't FFVII 50 hours? or was it 50 hours of story for FFVII plus the gameplay, making it more than 50??

but then, BBS's 50 hours is both story and gameplay, plus the time you spend making your deck. well, even so.. it's very long for a PSP game! damn, Nomura is a really good game creator.. xD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Ooh, wow, has it been awhile since I last came on. I've missed a lot, it looks like. Anyway, all of that sounds really great.

The only thing that makes me slightly apprehensive is the talk about the battle system. Not having to really think about the fighting translates to mindless button mashing. While that's great and all, they made it too easy in KH2, and I'm wondering if they're going to make it too easy in this game as well.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

And somehow it awoke/Alice became a PoH... So in this case..we should be focusing on Alice to find what makes that light become the only thing in your heart...

No just no sorry... If your a PoH your a PoH.... I hope that makes sense to you.
and plus the quote is actually saying it has nothing to do with the princesses~

Athaydea

Bronze Member

this is very good info ..thank you

im confused as to the whole name of the enmy thing though ..like why the unversed are only called "unversed" in english? ..does this meant that they have 2 seperate names (one in japanese and one in english) or that "unbirths" in japanese translates to or means "unversed" in english ..because if the latter isnt the case then i dont really understand why we were told unbirths were called unbirths when they're not? lol

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Exactly. I thought they were saving them all for TGS in sept.

They never were Unbirths. "Unbirths" was a mistaken translation of the phonetic アンヴァース (anvaasu).

No just no sorry... If your a PoH your a PoH.... I hope that makes sense to you.
and plus the quote is actually saying it has nothing to do with the princesses~

Uhh no. He's meant that the people that end up having a heart of pure light first had something awaken in the. Somehow that "something" awoke in Alice which made her have a heart of pure light.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the literal name of "Princess of Heart". That's just a name, a coincidence, too. Well, Alice isn't a princess, but you do see that "PoH" is a title. Doesn't mean much. I'm sure others can have a HoPL too. For example, Kairi? The majority are princess.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

Uhh no. He's meant that the people that end up having a heart of pure light first had something awaken in the. Somehow that "something" awoke in Alice which made her have a heart of pure light.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the literal name of "Princess of Heart". That's just a name, a coincidence, too. Well, Alice isn't a princess, but you do see that "PoH" is a title. Doesn't mean much. I'm sure others can have a HoPL too. For example, Kairi? The majority are princess.

Then I guess everything Awoke in the other PoH's as well...
what Im getting at is that every one of them did not start to be a PoH Correct?...
And Magically they got awakened by light to be a Pure Heart of Light? Right?
Im also getting at that your saying if you are a princess and you are awakened by light then you can become a HWPL....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'm not worried about the battle system. Remember that every attack except for "Fight" has to recharge. So we will need to use strategy in order to come out on top. Like it's better to save cure for when we get to critical HP that way we can be healed and cure can be charging until we reach critical hp again.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

yes.
it just happens that disney has a lot of princesses that have fought for something and are really really kind. didn't Maleficent confirm something like this in kh1?
soz couldn't quote whole thing since im on my psp[character limit and all that]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm not worried about the battle system. Remember that every attack except for "Fight" has to recharge. So we will need to use strategy in order to come out on top. Like it's better to save cure for when we get to critical HP that way we can be healed and cure can be charging until we reach critical hp again.
Magic and Drives had to charge in KHII and it didn't make a difference.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Right, have added a couple of clarifications to the original text after proofreading and seeing some of the questions around the forums.

rpbunny

In the search for clues about Master Xehanort's whereabouts, you have Ven chasing after him, and also Aqua, who's looking for Ven but worrying about Terra at the same time.

This part is still wrong. The original is

[FONT=MS Pゴシック, Osaka]マスター・ゼアノートの手がかりを探る[/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック, Osaka]テラ[/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック, Osaka][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック, Osaka]、彼を追うヴェンがいて、さらにヴェンを捜しながらテラを心配するアクアがいるという展開です。[/FONT]

So it should be like "Terra is chasing after MX and Ven went after Terra. In the meanwhile Aqua is worrying about both of them."

krexia

Translator
Awards
You had me very confused for a second there until I realised that the transcription I was working from was wrong - they left out Terra's name in the first clause.

FFCA7 reunion said:
マスター・ゼアノートの手がかりを探ると、彼を追うヴェンがいて、さらにヴェンを捜しながらテラを心配するアクアがいるという展開です。

Will update to fix that, thanks for the catch.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This part is still wrong. The original is

So it should be like "Terra is chasing after MX and Ven went after Terra. In the meanwhile Aqua is worrying about both of them."

Even on that correct transcription you posted, what do you think 「さらにヴェンを捜しながら」means, then? It's as krexia said. Aqua is looking for Ven. Also, as krexia said, Terra is searching for clues, 手がかり, not 'chasing after MX' like you said.

Or am I missing something here...

rpbunny

You had me very confused for a second there until I realised that the transcription I was working from was wrong - they left out Terra's name in the first clause.

Will update to fix that, thanks for the catch.

I had guessed that and you're welcome. You should have checked the original pictures. That sentence was weird without Terra's name in it. ^o^

rpbunny

Even on that correct transcription you posted, what do you think 「さらにヴェンを捜しながら」means, then? It's as krexia said. Aqua is looking for Ven. Also, as krexia said, Terra is searching for clues, 手がかり, not 'chasing after MX' like you said.

Or am I missing something here...

Oh don't worry I'm not saying that her translation was all wrong... I just found out she missed something there. xD

krexia

Translator
Awards
I had guessed that and you're welcome. You should have checked the original pictures. That sentence was weird without Terra's name in it. ^o^
Yeah, the sentence was definitely weird without Terra's name, no idea why I didn't think to check the original pictures - especially since I'd already found a couple of other typos! Sorted now in any case.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google

KH1's Secret Ending didn't really lead to CoM. Which is why I input 358/2 Days (Because of the Riku Roxas fight) and KH2 because, well, a bunch of KH2 quotes were in it >.>

Anyway, I haven't seen everyone assume it's for KH3. I think it'll be for the new game that isn't KH3.
Ah. I forgot that part...*lowers head in shame*

Second to last question "and there'll be a secret movie, too."

@Kingdomkey: I don't think anyone here believes the movie will be for KH3. Just the next KH game.

I guess its true what they say about assuming. (Minus the u part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back