• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune_XIII

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview

This is getting me even MORE excited.
Gods... I'm so glad I convinced my mom to let me get a PSP...

Unversed...
Well, sounds better than Unbirth at the very least.

I like the sound of the battle system. While I'm not a very big fan of button mashing games, if they truely turn this into a 'reflexive' game then it'll be fun.
That's how I played through R/R on Re:CoM. Reflexively. And I must say I had a hell of a lot more fun in R/R than I did in Sora's mode.

And I think it'll be nice to see a main female character that isn't a complete wuss (unlike Kairi) or afraid to stick up for themselves (like Nami).

SECRET ENDING WHOOT! (But now that he's told us theres a secret ending... how's it secret?)

Thank you so much for translating this interview.

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

"the next game is the next game"
yessss

A

Audo

-- What can you tell us about the "Unversed"?

Nomura: The English name will be "Unversed". The meaning is "those that are not well-versed in existence/life" and they grow out of negative emotions. You'll understand the meaning of this when you play the game.
I think they should have stuck with Unbirths...

-- Two new worlds have appeared.
Uh, why are these magazines labelling Cinderella as a new world? We've known about it, seen screens of it, since the games announcement two years ago...

Nomura: The next game will be the next game (laughs)
I have an odd love for this answer.

KHBassist

Definetly gonna start saving up to get a PSP. I think his answer about the "next game" seems to point more to a KH3 than the other side game. If it's going to be between BBS and KH1 then a regular ending should be enough to cover a preview for that.

A

Audo

Definetly gonna start saving up to get a PSP. I think his answer about the "next game" seems to point more to a KH3 than the other side game. If it's going to be between BBS and KH1 then a regular ending should be enough to cover a preview for that.
Uh, his answer seemed to actually point the complete other way. Being ambiguous about it is practically saying "No, it's not KH3"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Uh, his answer seemed to actually point the complete other way. Being ambiguous about it is practically saying "No, it's not KH3"

I agree. Before BBS, Days, and Coded were anounced Nomura was asked about the next KH game and I think they asked if the next game was going to be KH3. Nomura kept answering with riddles and it turns out it was not KH3 but BBS, Days, and Coded.

Nomura is doing the same thing here, so I expect the same result.

KHBassist

I agree. Before BBS, Days, and Coded were anounced Nomura was asked about the next KH game and I think they asked if the next game was going to be KH3. Nomura kept answering with riddles and it turns out it was not KH3 but BBS, Days, and Coded.

Nomura is doing the same thing here, so I expect the same result.
Yeah, that makes sense. It wouldn't be Nomura to give a straight answer. Ever.

A

Azrael

I really preferred Unbirths as the name but 50 hours? God damn, this game will be good.

A

Audo

I really preferred Unbirths as the name but 50 hours? God damn, this game will be good.
Eh. I wouldn't trust it religiously. Developers always overstate the length of their games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I know, this is going to be awesome ^_^

Was'nt KH2 only 45 hours long?

A

Audo

Was'nt KH2 only 45 hours long?
It truly depends on the player. Which is why you should never put much stock in developer quotes about the length. In the end, it's at the discretion of the player.

I mean , he thinks people are going to spend over five hours just fiddling with the command deck...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

It truly depends on the player. Which is why you should never put much stock in developer quotes about the length. In the end, it's at the discretion of the player.

I mean , he thinks people are going to spend over five hours just fiddling with the command deck...

Well I see where Nomura is going with the command deck. He said some enemies had a weakness to certain things so it makes you think about what you want to put in your deck. Would take some time but not alot of time.

Of course it depends on the player but i'm confident in the length.

A

Audo

Well I see where Nomura is going with the command deck. He said some enemies had a weakness to certain things so it makes you think about what you want to put in your deck. Would take some time but not alot of time.
Honestly, i doubt it takes much time at all, seeing as how it seems to cater to button-mashers, who are known to have a lack of strategic ability.

Of course it depends on the player but i'm confident in the length.
Well of course you would be.

Shade737

Silver Member

Well now that their going into the back story of Stitch, its safe to say that he might be apart of the KH3 in his own world instead of a cameo.

A

Azrael

Honestly, i doubt it takes much time at all, seeing as how it seems to cater to button-mashers, who are known to have a lack of strategic ability.

Well of course you would be.

At the very least, we can hope for the bosses to be more difficult than the ones in KHII. If it is THAT easy, I'll just play without the fancy gameplay and just use basic attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back