• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revisiting worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
In KH 1, after playing the world's canon plot we could revisit them and, sometimes, there were optional bosses (Agrabah one, Neverland one and Sephiroth). What I want to know is what do we get if we revisit all the worlds in BbS.. Dunno, maybe a secret non-canon boss? (I'm not talking about Vanitas' Sentiment)

That's it.

B

brosandi

Vanitas is the only secret boss.

And yes, you can revisit past worlds. But there's nothing new in them.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Are the stories for BBS worlds going to be like kh2, where we have to revisit them a second time? Cuase that was a neat feature in kh2.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Aww, ok..! Well, I guess that's true since there's so much memory in the psp.

Xion14

And if you think about it...technically with the 3 scenarios you DO visit the worlds 3 times just not as the same character lol KH2 same charcters the storyline just developed (same with KH1 you revisited some of the worlds when you got further into the plot.) BBS different charcters but you revisit the same worlds and get more info and more of the story. different sides of the story/world. So to each their own i guess...*shrugs*

Xion14

Well from Ven's P.O.V in Cinderella's world that's technically true XD sorry I was read the play by play on GameFAQs and i just read the part Ven freaks out about being so "small" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back