• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rewards list question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

in the raid menu their is a tab that brings up rewards. the first tab is obvious but i have no idea how the second and third tabs word or what i do to earn those items
please help

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
in the raid menu their is a tab that brings up rewards. the first tab is obvious but i have no idea how the second and third tabs word or what i do to earn those items
please help

The second tab should be familiar to you if you've been partaking in raids on a daily basis. You're pitted against a different team from an opposing union every day. The team that obtains the most Lux for the day will receive 3 silver tickets and 1 ether, and the losing team will receive 5 bronze tickets and 1 ether.

As for the third page (I'm sure someone else can explain it in more detail than I can at this time of night) but they too are prizes for participating in raids. From your post, it sounds as if you either haven't been doing so or haven't noticed the rewards you've been receiving.

tl;dr - if you want those prizes, participate in raids and help your team and union earn Lux.

creshawn

Awards
pardon my intrusion. but i believe the third menu is for mvp awards. for instance first attacker, most damage, stuff like that. i have been testing it out and it seems true. try it for yourself. also some of the mvp awards are awarded even if your team does not win. ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back