• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RHG and That Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

#12_Larxene said:
Hey Enigma Post The Link To See The Trailer I Wanna See Dark Island Plz Plz Plz Or Just Tell M In Which Traile Rit Is Plz
Just go back to the main site (kingdomhearts2.net) and go to the downloads section. The trailer you're looking for was the one from the 2003 Tokyo Game Show -- it might also be listed under "Tech TV Trailer."

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DarrcEnigma said:
No, not at all. I'm not standing against you or what you say at all, I just seem to have a different opinion than you, even though we've only crossed paths a few times.

And, like I said in another recent post of mine, a clip from Deep Dive was shown during the first Kingdom Hearts II trailer -- all the way back in 2003. It was the TGS 2003 trailer, which means Deep Dive and ASAS haven't been scrapped. The clip shows GEU, SU, and the "Dark Island." Hence, we might get to see that entire scene at one point in time, or at the very least run into them, or the Dark Island itself.

Now, before someone says "2003 was two years ago!" ... It wasn't. It's more like a year and a half, and everything else shown in the TGS '03 trailer is still valid. Why wouldn't that clip from Deep Dive be, and in turn, Deep Dive/ASAS itself?

One problem, THAT WAS IN FULL CGI! That wasnt a game scene. And have they showed a scene from the game in FULL CGI like the end of KH and the beginning? No. So that doesnt really prove anything.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Of course becuz it was a teaser for it. DD and ASAS were early ideas. And some of those ideas changed. So some of the info is ******* WRONG becuz their ideas changed! (ie. ASAS Kairi and the Kairi we have now)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Its not like that since they changed it everything will be different, probably just minor stuff such as names and how characters look.. Maby some things were takin out completely in general but hey, no way to prove if anyting is legit or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back