• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikku the keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

Riku the keyblade master???

Just asking i don't know if anyone as already asked this but in wich part of the kingdom hearts, does it said that riku was the keyblade master??? I only remeber him saying that maleficent was right, that he was the keyblade master and bla bla bla... but maybe she was just lying just to make him an ally of her??? I don't know i'm just asking...
sorry if you don't understand what i posted here my english isn't that good :(

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Rikku isn't even a keyblade wielder. She isn't even in Kingdom Hearts (even though she was a considered to be in KH in the beginning but got replaced by Yuffie). So she isn't a Keyblade master at all.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Maleficent could have lied. He could just be another keyblade wielder like Mickey and he just isn't a master.

EverlastingLight

In Jiminy's character chronicles, it does state that Riku was the true Keyblade master, but chose the darkness instead of light.

diogo14

Re: Riku the keyblade master?

yeah... i know but i wanna know why is he the trully keyblade master and not Sora??? where does it say that? I just can't "believe" in that! i need a good explanation... you know... can anyone explained it to me... why is riku the trully keyblade master instead of sora? and in what part of the game (an understandble part) does it say that??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

diogo14

nooo... i'm just saying that riku is stronger than leon (you fought both of them... who is the stronger one? ok but maybe leon has become stronger too... ok forget it) that's why he took the keyblade of sora's hands... or maybe he really is the trully keyblade master and all...

diogo14

Re: Riku the keyblade master?

ooohhh okay! i didn't saw the jiminey's journal... that's in wich character? Riku? BTW tks :D :D :D

TheForgottenHeart

Just a thought .The reason why Riku use to be the Keyblade Master is because he had a strong heart. In the game they even say, who ever has a strong heart can weild the keyblade. Thats why when Sora gets the Keyblade taken away from him in Hollow Bastion he gets it back because his heart was stronger than Riku's at that moment. Riku showed weakness by letting himself be controlled by darkness. When Riku was on Destiny Island he had the strongest heart because he had that burning desire to get off the island, no matter what. Thats why the Keyblade chose him at first but after he accepted darkness it went to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back