• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, here we go. The denouemont of my ongoing fiction series, Rikku's Last Mission. But there's a twist to this one. This was Co-Written by my
arch-enemy/hairstylist/gymnast The One He Fears. The story will clash the two opposing forces into one another and in the end the forces of love and strength will battle. Ahem. Now, to the ficcie!

Chapter 1: Memory (Sugarcult)

Gerard wrapped his arms around her. She shivered with the wind. It was cold as they stood on the beach. Rikku stumbled back. "What's wrong Rikku?" Gerard asked her.

"I... Nothing. Just got a little nervous, y'know?" Rikku feigned a smile. "It has been half a year. I... Just wanted to make sure you're actually here,"

"Don't worry, it is me," Gerard said wrapping his arms around her once more.

"Gerard... Who is she?" Rikku said as she pointed at Asuka. Gerard hesitated. Oh damn. I'm screwed. How can I explain this one? Gerard thought quickly. Asuka tapped his shoulder and he turned around smiling.

"Hi, I'm Asuka," Asuka said extending her hand. Rikku smiled and shook it. "Gerard's told me all about you. He's quite a softie,"

"I know. He is. How do you two know each other?"

"I'll explain," Gerard said, "Let's just go home first. You look chilly," Gerard said wrapping his coat around her arms. Asuka watched as Gerard walked hand in hand with Rikku. The triplets followed them and motioned her to join. She slowly followed, but with Piku giving her a slap to the back of the head, she chased after Piku.

This may never start.
We could fall apart.
And I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
Feelings insincere.
Can I be your memory?​

They walked to the streets of Luca. It was different. Lights without fire and machina flew by. They were small and they were operated by one person. They zommed passed Gerard. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?, Gerard though. "Surprised?" Piku asked.

"Much," Gerard replied. As they grew closer, people grew silent as Gerard walked by. He smiled at a few and they trembled backwards and ran away. They ran up the stairs and into Gerard's house. Gerard took a deep breath as The triplets, Piku, Asuka, and Rikku entered with him. Luckily, his home hasn't changed. Gerard sat on his couch while Piku and Asuka sat down as well. Rikku prepared some tea and served it to them. "Thanks Rikku," Gerard said.

So get back, back, back to where we lasted.
Just like I imagine.
I could never feel this way.
So get back, back, back to the disaster.
My heart's beating faster.
Holding on to feel the same.​

"No, don't worry. Where have you been?" Rikku asked.

"Well... You see. Do you remember the explosion at the prison?"

"I couldn't forget. I thought you died in that blast. Your body couldn't be found. I was so scared. The plan was for Piku and her friends to save you, but you... You couldn't be found," Rikku teared up. Gerard wrapped his arms around her and calmed her down.

This may never start.
I'll tear us apart.
Can I be your enemy?
Losing half a year.
Waiting for you here
I'd be your anything.​

"Well, what really happened was that the prison was attacked. I was rescued by two people. They took me to their ship and they performed experiments on me,"

"Your...Wing?"

"Yeah. I was asleep most of the time, so I felt nothing. But, y'know, whatever. Anywho, I had been sent to a planet because they wanted to test me before I could go back home. I met Asuka, and we infiltrated this large mansion, because supposedly, there was a secret weapon, that would be used to destroy the opposite end of the country. We got caught and made an escape. We went towards the south, the side I was fighting for. Anyway, I met the queen and the triplets. They gave me new stuff and then Asuka, the triplets, and I had gotten back into the mansion. We destroyed the secret weapon, and a week later, they came back. There were ten of the secret weapon armor thingies and there was lots of lasers and SHOO! AND POW!!! AND SCHWING!!!" Gerard said as he started to foam at the mouth.

"Eh heh... I'm glad you haven't changed," Rikku said smiling.

This may never start.
Tearing out my heart.
I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
(I'd be your memory)
Feelings disappear.
Can I be your memory?​

"Sorry. But yeah. After, we came here," Gerard smiled.

"You sure did meet a lot of new... Friends," Rikku said feigning a smile.

"Yeah. This is Asuka, and the one in pink is Ringo, the one in yellow is Sango, and the one in orange is Ichigo," Gerard said.

"Nice to meet 'cha!" The three said together. Rikku giggled.

"Meh. I don't like the lot of you," Piku said.

"Aww come on Piku. Be nice," Gerard said. Piku smiled and walked to Gerard. She threw her fist into his face and he fell backwards.

"I miss you too Piku," Gerard said.

"Why are all your new friends girls Gerd?"

"Gerd?"

"YEAH! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STUFF MUFFINS. NOW, TELL ME WHY YOUR NEW FRIENDS ARE ALL GIRLS! DID YOU WRESTLE WITH THEM TOO?" Piku asked angrily.

"That's enough little girl," Asuka said calm, cool, and collected. "You can't accuse him of something he hasn't done. He's been honest to Rikku the whole time... Trust me... I know,"

"Really Gerard?" Rikku asked teary eyed. Gerard almost answered but Asuka cut in.

"I'm sorry. I tried to move in on him, but he said he had a girl back home, and Rikku... I guess you're his girl back home," Asuka said smiling. The triplets nodded. Gerard got back up and looked at Rikku.

This may never start.
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory.
Lost your sense of fear.
Feelings insincere.
Can I be your memory?​

"Well... That's one thing I don't have to worry about anymore..." Rikku said.

-End Chapter-

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Seems mighty suspisious if ya' ask meh......<_< >_>

*stares at teh Kaze in a dress pic* ._. You were serious.......o_O

*cough*

That was of uber awesomeness, Ger! But...but...ME WANT CHIBI-GER!!! *sobs in dark corner* ;_;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

THE LIES, GERD! THE LIES! An honest man woulda been all up in Asuka's face, and been all "YOU WANNA LIE TO MAH GIRLFRIEND, YOU LIE ABOUT YOURSELF AND ONLY YOURSELF, CAUSE I'M STARTING OVER AND ONLY LOVING HER FOR TEH REST OF MY LIFE!"

But no... BAD GERD!

I pwned, though. Sank you very much.

Is Rikku gonna die?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
KY! I DON'T LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND ANYMORE! I NEARLY HATES THEE!

And I rule over Pickleville. AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED TO LIVE THERE! *kills Asuka*

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
No. Lying to Rikku is not a favorite hobby. If you read the text carefully, I didn't lie. Asuka did it for me.

^_~

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
THAT IS A BIG LIE!

Tell her now, Gerard. I SWEAR this will come back to bite you. Hard. Like, 5.8 billion times. XDDD

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2: Title And Registration (Death Cab For Cutie)

"What's wrong Rikku?" Gerard asked. Rikku bit her lower lip gently and tried to stammer out words, but nothing came out.

"Nothing.... Nothing's wrong. You're home. I couldn't be any happier!" she said, once again, faking a smile. She wrapped her arms around Gerard. She listened to his heartbeat gently and a tear fell down her eye. Gerard hugged her back, but the two were interrupted by a knock at the door. "I'll get it," Rikku said solemnly. She opened the door and Yuna came in.

Yuna stared at Gerard. She stepped slowly towards Gerard. She was scared. As she stood in front of him, she put her hand on his face. She smiled softly as she placed her palm on his cheek. "It is you," she smiled. Gerard smiled back and blushed a bit. He wrapped his arms around Yuna.

"I miss you too," Gerard said. Yuna stepped back a bit.

"What happened to you?"

"OH COME ON!!!" Piku interrupted. "HE JUST FLIPPIN TOLD THE STORY!"

"Well, Piku. You still haven't learned any manners," Yuna remarked.

"WELL SORRY FOR NOT CARING!" Piku flared. Yuna crossed her arms.

"Don't worry, I'll explain, and the brat and the triplets will help me," Asuka said leading the group out. Asuka winked back at Gerard, who had let out a nervous chuckle. As soon as they were alone Rikku fell onto Gerard.

"You don't seem okay," Gerard said.

"I'm sorry... But when you left... You left a deep hurt, and I don't know if I could take it again. We've already fought plenty of times before, I don't know if..."

"Please don't say that... I'm sorry I haven't been close to you, but you know I love you, right?"

"Of course," Rikku said smiling up at him. Rikku got on her toes and reached up to kiss him. Gerard lowered his head and returned the favor. Soon enough, the couple was back to their regular "habits." Pickle, Yuna, Asuka, and the triplets, waited patiently. They waited in the apartment room underneath Rikku's and Gerard's. Asuka sat on the couch, but Piku pushed her off.

"Sorry, no muffin stuffers allowed on the couch. You can sit in the corner if you want," Piku smirked.

"Were you always this rude?" Asuka said.

"Well, no. It's just that under special circumstances, I can be a bit... Y'know. Better than you. That gives me full right to treat you anyway I want," Piku said happily. Yuna, who was waiting on the seat next to her, laughed a bit.

"Don't worry. You get used to her. She's not so bad,"

"Aww, shut up. You tried to ruin Gerard and Rikku, and I can bet a 8.5 BILLION gil that the muffin stuff on the floor did too,"

"I didn't!" Asuka yelled.

"YES YOU DID! I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!!!"

"Fine. Be that way, but I didn't,"

"Liars are only cowards on the inside. And what about those three senile freaks over there," Piku said pointing at the triplets.

"WE'RE NOT SENILE!" The triplets yelled together. The four ganged up on Piku, and once again, there was lots of yelling, hair pulling, punching, kicking, match burning, carrot feeding, lamp holding, muffin stuffing, and mud slinging going on. But Yuna, already fed up with the noise coming from the bedroom upstairs, had broke up the fight.

"Would you guys mind shutting up? You guys are making way too much noise," Yuna said.

"Oh come on. Rikku and Gerard make more noise wrestling than we do fighting!" Piku said with Asuka gripping her hair. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, NOT THE HAIR!!!"

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
XD

I ROCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm better than Asuka. YOU KNOW IT, TOO! She's just a hairy man-beast.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
o_. <-- twitchy face. Yes, I'm twitching! ._o

Those limes were so not what I needed at 8:25 A.M.

That was hilarious though. Make Asuka die. Horribly. Through Piku.

With a fork.

If not that, I'll do it. With a lot of ice, acid, kava, and some badly-chopped onions and garlic. 0_o

Yes, onions and garlic. Am I the only one in my kitchen group for foods class that can cut things properly?!

That was rhetorical. But the answer is a yes, anyway. Our pizza suace sucks.

I should make Asuka eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back