• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I, GrandMaster_Chris am inviting you all to the KHInsider All Star week, you will laugh and have fun all at the same time. At the bottom of the page you will find a set of games that you may participate in, and the description and reason for the all star week, if you would like to participate please post on the thread that you would like to and then we may begin.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=43636

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
;-;

I'm waiting for Sy. HE'S SUPPOSED TO UPDATE! I WOULD BUT WITHOUT HIS ORDERS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!

>_<

I hate working for inept superiors.

>_>

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, this story might have to go on standby. Keep a link to this thread because Sy'll be back soon. So... Be patient.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Standby is a lame phrase. It's a politician's word, as unsatisfying as the word 'complicated'. <.< RLM3 is basically locked.

Sy, I see you skulking. You better be working with Gerard before he decides to dig out the plastic scissor again.

Someone needs to update. o.< I was tortured in hte hospital and I didn't even get my ice cream. <.< I need reading material to stop spazzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back