• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeking

i think it was a great chap and dress too,but i dont really know what a good wedding dress looks like but still i think it was good anyway hurry and update (wow that was alot of talking) oh, and btw i got kh2 on tha 1st day it releast, and beat it1 week later. I think it was a little short but the ending was good and long plus suprising.

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
My time to shine.

:D

Chapter It's Been A Hell Of A Long Time Give Me A Break: Sleepers (SAOSIN)

Waking up, Gerard had looked out the window. It seemed Yuna had left him after their conversation in his bed. It was time to go. Fear shook his spine and caused him to shiver a bit. It was odd. He was going to leave everything behind and leave on this trip to save the one he loved, just after sending his long time affair into an abrupt stop. Was he only doing this because he truly loved Rikku or was this just to do what he felt was right? If she wasn't happy with him, what would "rescuing" her do? It would only make her mad, unless she still loved him. This quandry of right and wrong had caused Gerard to smack his head into the wall several times until he decided that it hurt. He had slipped on some new clothes and opened the window to get some fresh air.
He stepped outside into the garden and walked into the sunlight. The suns rays hit his face, warming his cold cheeks, which were on his face you dirty, dirty, dirty little children. He fell back and allowed himself to land on the flower bed below him. He closed his eyes to block out the sun, but he opened them to see Queen Minnie waiting with Sora, Yuna, and Asuka. Gerard stood up and followed them to the castle gates. They stood in front of him and he looked at their faces. It was possible that it would be the last time he'd see them. Queen Minnie nodded towards Sora. Sora stepped towards Gerard and handed him a black overcoat. Gerard rolled it out and looked at it. After a long pause he lowered the coat from his face. "It's tacky," he said.

"Is that all you have to say?" Sora asked.

"Pretty much,"

"Just put it on," Sora rolled his eyes. Gerard slipped it on. He tried moving his limbs around a bit but the leather was a bit restraining. The last time he was surrounded by so much leather was Yuna's birthday. He put on the hood and put himself into an odd position. Ninja powers, ACTIVATE! he thought to himself. He jumped into the air as high as he could but it turned out that flying would take a lot more effort. He suddenly remembered that he was unarmed so he ran back to his room. As he ran, it seemed that the robe grew snug around him. Soon, he was able to move as if the coat was weightless. He felt his heart tremble as he picked up his sword. As he grabbed it, it seemed to change shape. From the long silver blade to a deadly black blade that shimmered in the sunlight. Waves of energy swallowed the blade and dissapeared into it. He gave it a swing and it was lighter than it was before.

Returning to the group, Queen Minnie warned Gerard. "Before you go," she said in her squeaky voice, "When you arrive in the Island of Time, take that off. Immediately. Once it's off, I need you to dispose of it,"

"Is it cursed?" Gerard asked.

"You can say that. Or you could just keep it on in the hot sun and melt, dear,"

"Alright. Thank you all for helping me get there. I owe you a lot," he nodded to them and held his hands in front of him. He waited. The wind blew by and had flipped the hood off. "Eh heh heh..." Gerard said. He clapped his hands together. "Alright, let's do this," he said reaching his hands again. Unfortunately, there was no such luck.

"Just think where you want to go," Queen Minnie said. Gerard nodded with a smile. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. Island of Time. FREAKING ISLAND OF FREAKING TIME DAMNIT. And with that he was gone.

He opened his eyes only to have sand blown in his face. He wiped the sand off of his face and looked ahead. A large ruin had stood in front of him. It seemed as if it were about to fall apart. Pillars of stone, crushed and scattered. Rubble was thrown everywhere. He stepped forward but pools of black had interrupted his stride. Fiends had popped out and began to attack him. Gerard had swung his arm out and his weapon appeared. He swung in front of him to defend himself against the claws of the fiend. He stepped back and swung horizontally, slicing the fiend in half. He made short work out of them and soon they were all gone. "HARDY HAR HAR. I WIN!" He said.

Stepping forward, he entered the ruins. He kicked up the dust as he stepped forward. His pace grew faster as he heard more footsteps. He ran faster and faster until he heard a roar behind him. A large fiend had appeared. Its dark fur shook as it took steps toward Gerard. He pulled out his sword and swung it against the fiends tusks, but he dropped his blade due to the strong recoil. It was useless. The familiar footsteps grew quicker and soon stopped. Gerard looked behind him, but nothing was there. Looking back at the fiend, he watched a dark figure drop down and dig a set of blades into the fiend. The monster let out a loud roar and dropped dead. The dark figure jumped off the fiend. His blades bloody, dripping with crimson liquid, he approached Gerard.

-End Chapter-

Don't worry Sy, I'll update again. Then you will.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Gerard said:
Ninja powers, ACTIVATE!

You are such a spaz. xP

Gerard again said:
He jumped into the air as high as he could but it turned out that flying would take a lot more effort. He suddenly remembered that he was unarmed so he ran back to his room. As he ran, it seemed that the robe grew snug around him. Soon, he was able to move as if the coat was weightless. He felt his heart tremble as he picked up his sword. As he grabbed it, it seemed to change shape. From the long silver blade to a deadly black blade that shimmered in the sunlight. Waves of energy swallowed the blade and dissapeared into it. He gave it a swing and it was lighter than it was before.

Were you high?

Anyway, great updart- FINALLY TEH ISLANDS OF TIME! =D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TOO.

SHORT.

AND I WASN'T TALKIN' ABOUT PEOPLE, I WAS TALKIN' BOUT YOU! >_< So udpart again. LONG. >_<

riku rox

Okay...I'm back! (again) Tofu is still pwning Gerd as far as I can see... ((sorry pickle)) (((Frowns))) And...Tofu is an awesome artist ((((coming from another kickarse artist)))) (((((at least from what people tell me...))))) I like Gerds update ((((((agrees with Kat as far as the dress description)))))) ((((((()))))))

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Juice? Now we're both on the Island! So now things will pick up. Sweet.

Tacky? You think the Enigma Coats are tacky? Tsk tsk.

My Organization form/member/thingy..... HE'S THE COOLEST!!!

Saix.bmp

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
The Order of VIII pwns teh Organization. <.<;

Why? Because I founded teh former, that's why. >3

Gerard, where ever the heck you are, you need to get back. ;~; And join our Order. And then I'll have to change it again because it'll be the Order of IX.

We were trying to figure out your Order name. It didn't go so well. { Rexgrad. <.<; } We're still working on it. xD Maybe you'll be better at figuring it out.

EDIT: IGNORE MY AV. <.<; Twas a typo.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Xaldin broke my first no-death streak. I killed him the second time. Xigbar killed me once. Saix killed me once, though only because Sora went into Anti-Form halfway in and he kicked my arse because of it.

I died in the fight where Xemnas was cross-dressing in his zebra outfit. <.<; The last battle with him. Only once though. I died as Riku because I couldn't get to Sora in time.

But if I hadn't died then, I would have carried on my never-died-in-a-final-battle streak.

In KH1, I beat Ansem during the final battles the first time and never died even though I played it over about twenty times to see teh secret ending. :p

Riku > everyone.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'll update, but we need to get this on another thread page. This page was stretched due to Sy's inconsideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back