• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Sy, you are an idiot. Why the heck would you stretch the page that big? You couldn't just link to it? And YOUR Org. member? Idiot. >_>

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It sure is. But let's keep the subject to RLM 3.

I don't know the ending.

;-;

Sy, we should really start on that.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Wow....how long has this series been going on? I remember seeing this like.....a few years ago. I wish I was this popular...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Wow....how long has this series been going on? I remember seeing this like.....a few years ago. I wish I was this popular...

Hmm... Sometimes I wonder that myself. Well, I first posted this before the summer of 2005. That's all I can remember,

:)

Are you going to read it?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Alright. Time to update. Sy, after this, it's your turn... And umm...

You should know where we are.

Chapter It's Been A While: A Decade Under The Influence (Taking Back Sunday)

The dark figure had began to walk towards Gerard as he stepped back fearfully. What was he going to do to him? What were his motives? Thousands of questions rushed into his head as the footsteps grew closer and louder. Finally, the sun had shone on the figures battle scarred face. He wore gold plated armor that shone in the light. His wavy brown hair flew back in the wind and his arms were covered in bruises and cuts. When he became close enough, he held up one of his long blades, still covered in the blood of the fiend, up to Gerard's throat. He stared down at the long blade. Scared of what might happen, Gerard stepped back and fell down on the way. The man stepped forward and once again put the blade near Gerard's neck. Gerard was immobilized. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" the man asked coldly.

Gerard stuttered as he spoke. He couldn't move his mouth. Words gathered in his mouth and failed to leave the prison of his lips. "Are you the one they call... Cloud_Unchained?" the man asked. How could he know my code name? Gerard asked himself. He noticed a sense of warning in the man's question. He chose his words carefully, in an attempt not to upset the man.

"No," Gerard lied. "I'm looking for him. He's on his way here to stop a friend of mine The One He Fears," Gerard said. He should Sy's codename if he knows mine. I better play my cards right, he thought to himself. "Perhaps you know of him?" Gerard asked nervously. The figure's stoical expression had turned into a friendly grin.

"Ah, yes. I have trained him, myself! It was an honor. He was a wonderful soldier and now he is an extremely better warrior. Here," the man said extending his hand outward. Gerard took his hand and was pulled up by a quick force. On his feet, he dusted off his pants and shook off the dirt on his clothes. That's when it struck him. He's the one who trained him... Maybe... he thought to himself.

"Wait," Gerard said. The figure ceased walking. "Can I get your name?"

"My name isn't important," he said. "But I am called the Prince of Persia,"

"I see," Gerard said. He got on one knee and bowed his head. "Your highness," he said. "Please. Train me as you did him. I wish to become stronger," Gerard humbled himself.

"Hmm... My training is quite rigorous. It will not be easy. You will sweat blood. I will show very little mercy. Are you willing?"

"Of course. Anything to make me stronger. Please. Take me under your wing," Gerard begged. In one quick swing, the man allowed his blade to fly towards Gerard. Rolling backwards, Gerard fell and swung his blade up, throwing the man off. Gerard stood up and held his blade up. The man ran towards him and threw a flying kick towards him. The impact knocked Gerard off of his feet and also caused him to lose grip of his sword. Gerard ran from him, trying to pick up his blade, but by the time he grabbed the hilt, the man had stepped on his hand. Gerard looked up at his stern face let down his defenses.

"Very well then," the Prince said. "But for now, I have somewhere to go. You may come with me if you wish," he said as he stepped into the darkness of the temple. Gerard followed him into the darkness.

-End Chapter-

Sorry for the super shortyness.

>_<

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(~Perfection_Achieved~) said:
How many times must I tell you, it's not a temple. It's a fortress. And we need to discuss your new title.... >_>

I'll get to work soon.

Update foocracker.

: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back