• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thelonepickle said:
C_U! GET ON MSN, YOU FOOL! >_<

Yeah, update Sy, so that C_U can write a REAL chapter. >_>

Well, maybe if I had MSN. I can't really get on MSN because I'm on my lappy, so...

:D

Catch me on AIM.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Thelonepickle said:
C_U! GET ON MSN, YOU FOOL! >_<

Yeah, update Sy, so that C_U can write a REAL chapter. >_>

Why update if you're just going to criticize. Maybe if it was constructive, I'd listen. I've even asked you for help to make it better by your standards. Really you can't complain Pickle, I've tried to work with you.

So whether and when I update is entirely up to you.:D

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(~Perfection_Achieved~) said:
Why update if you're just going to criticize. Maybe if it was constructive, I'd listen. I've even asked you for help to make it better by your standards. Really you can't complain Pickle, I've tried to work with you.

So whether and when I update is entirely up to you.:D

Update, foo.

:)

Please?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Only wonderful people may spam here.

You fool, Sy. "Oh,big mean pickle i tried to git hlp frm j00,but j00 wur not answerign"

You asked for my help, and then you didn't want it. So, once you get off yer apparent mood swings ((PMS time, Sy? =o)), I'll be happy to help you.

Update. >_> So I can crit. consctructively. >_>

PWNED.

keybladeking

hey hurry whith the next chapter and i know this does not really have to do with this but what hapend with keybearer_ yoshi? i was looking at my buddy list and realised he does not post anymore

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(~Perfection_Achieved~) said:
I'm sorry everyone, really. Even to you Pickle; I've been doing alot of SAT prep and other crap so I've been bogged down. I'll write at school today.

Sorry for the inconvenience, true believers.

If it makes you happy, I've planned out more of the ending, Gerard! :D

More queasy than happy, but good job. Sorry if we're buggin ya, but it HAS been awhile, but we see where your priorities are.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Queasy, heh. Yay! Well here it is, I'll handle the next chapter also. Sorry if it's short.

Chapter After the Other: Evanescence - Taking Over Me

As Gerard started training with the Prince, preparations for the wedding had come to a close. Within the Throne Room of the Fortress, Sirius stood at an altar adorn with gold plates and silver ornaments, as he stood there it was clear that he was taking this wedding seriously.
His normally wild and thick silver hair was now slicked back into a ponytail; on one side his bangs were combed behind his ear, while the rest of his bangs fell over his face, hiding the scar down his eye and cheek. The worn and torn black leather duster he always wore, was no longer draped across his shoulders. He now wore an immaculate, long, white duster; the outside was an ivory velvet material, with an onyx black silk interior. He wore this over a silk, jet-black, formal shirt; a long tie accompanied this shirt, it was also ivory velvet like the duster. Sai’s ivory slacks matched the rest of his attire; which ended with polished ebony dress shoes, and glossy ivory gloves.
Despite his majestic attire, Sirius still felt nervous and self-conscious about the outfit.

“I feel like ‘Final Form - Gerard’, Kaileena. It’s so….”
“Breathtaking?” Kaileena mused.
He sighed. “Do you think I over did it a bit?”
“If it was I, marrying you, I would have ripped the clothes off already.” She laughed.
“So it is bad?” Sai said, confused.
She smiled and said, “Not what I was getting at.”
Sirius blushed and straightened his tie.
“So when is Rikku coming?”
“Last we spoke she was getting the dress on, she’ll be down soon, don’t worry.” Kaileena spoke soothingly.
“Alright. So, how are things going with the Hourglass?”
“Fine, I suppose. Though, I still am worried about that Prince. You will take care of him won’t you?”

Before he could answer, the doors to the Throne Room opened. Sirius watched in awe as the love of his life stepped through those doors. Rikku, adorn in her cherry-blossom wedding dress, smiled at Sai and walked towards him in a bridal fashion. Kaileena waved her hand and a serene melody began to play.

“The song you requested, is this the right one?”
Sirius, still entranced by Rikku, smiled. “Yes, ‘Hiro no Tsuki’. Thank you, Kaileena.”
Rikku stood next to Sai and beamed at him. Then she took his hand and turned to Kaileena.

“Well then,” Kaileena began. “Do either of you have any vows?”
Sirius turned to Rikku and spoke.

“Yes, I do. Rikku I promise to always be by your side, I believe in our fate, I'll give up everything just to love you. I have to be with you, to live, to breathe. I remember when you came back to me, so long ago in my shop. You saw me mourning my love for you, and touched my hand; I knew you loved me then. So no matter what fate has in store for us, I will be there for you, till the end of time my darling.”

Tears came to Rikku’s eyes, as she looked at Sirius. She held his hand tighter.
Kaileena continued.
“Thank you, now let us wed you two. Do you Sirius, The One He Fears; take Rikku to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?
“I do.”
“And do you, Rikku of the Al-Behd, take Sirius, The One He Fears to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?”
“I-.”
In that brief moment of second judgment she thought of her other love, Gerard. But she remembered the fight, and the things he said, all that had happened between them, the pain she felt the day she left. Then she looked in to the eyes of Sirius and saw radiance in his eyes that she'd never seen before, a gleam of happiness, something the Sai rarely showed these days, and she knew.

“I do.”
“Then with the power of the gods vested in me I now pronounce you eternally, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride.”

They leaned in, and as their lips touched, deep within the Fortress of Time, thousands of years in the future, a deep pang in Gerard's heart caused him to slip up during his training as he froze up and was hit by the Prince's blade.
“By Azad! Are you alright?!” The Prince asked.
“Y-yeah I’ll be all right, a minor flesh wound that's all.” He grinned
“Then let us continue, not to sound rude but I must get in the past soon. I have business to take care of.”
“The past? How would you do that?” Gerard wondered.
“Within this castle are portals, once you active them you can journey into the past. But I would advise that you stay away from them, it can be very dangerous.”

Gerard thought of Sirius, “I'll keep that in mind...”

~End Chapter~

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room12/297811/Wedding.jpg

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Psh. You're trying to pass off that Kaileena's certified to marry people?

I seriously doubt that. She's not the most Holy of souls.

She's a Stupid Little Ugly Twit. >_> Especially if she likes Sy. And, by the way, your description of yourself was the longest part of the chap. You and Gerard are kind of similar. You make everyone love you.

Idiots.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin

You have seriously crossed the line. You do NOT use the awesomeness of Evanescence and pass it off as your own in ANY WAY. THAT WAS THE GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE AND THE MOST OFFENSIVE. <.<

And pick ONE name and stay with it. I mean, having multiple names is alright, but not all in ONE chapter.

You used four words to describe Rikku and a paragraph to describe yourself. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!

And the wedding ceremony was boring. You're thousands of years in the past in another dimension in another multiverse with another religion. How can it be exactly the same as ours? Ya need to get more original.

Earth weddings are boring by themselves anyway. I'm not having one. But Gerard can still be my flowergirl.

Sorry. FlowerMAN. =D

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Not even the most sparkly pengy can help me feel better.

;-;

Sy, send me an outline of the next chapter.

riku rox

Ahem:

command9uj.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3172/command9uj.png

Nuff said. I'll make a CoM Syle sheet of him if C_U wants me to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back