• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You just called Gerard hot.

PICK ONE. RIKKU OR GERARD, YOU SICKO!

>.<

Also, yes, science demands that you make a sprite sheet of Gerard, R_R. So that I might make animations of him crying like an idiot. >.>;

AND TOHF ONES OF HIM IN MOOGLE P.J.S! So I can keel him. >.>;

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
riku rox said:
Ahem:

command9uj.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3172/command9uj.png

Nuff said. I'll make a CoM Syle sheet of him if C_U wants me to...

Why can't I see it?

;-;

@Sy: Please update. Soon.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Chapter I Can't Think Of Anymore Funny Titles To Make Up For My Forgetfulness: Over My Head (The Fray)

Gerard became more familiar with the Persian Phoenix style. Every movement, every form, every strike, it all became routine for him. He began to move quicker, swiftly dodging his teacher's attacks. Swinging his arms like lightning, landing blows on his tutor. The Prince smiled at the progress, but it was time to move on. As they headed down the halls of the palace, Sy had taken Rikku by the hand and led her out of the throne room.

Ever smiling, Rikku's beaming face streamed with tears of joy. No more pain, no more sorrow, only the happiness she would share with Sy. Rikku moved forward quickly, picking up her dress. As she moved up the stairs, Sy began to follow, but as he took his first step, Kaileena had put her hand on his shoulder. Sy turned around to see her smiling as well. "Congrats, Sy," she said happily.

"Thank you so much Kaileena. You made this possible,"

"Ah, you don't 'ave to worry. You and the girl can use the royal chambers while I'm gone," she said with a wink. Pink showed in Sy's cheeks.

"Where are you going?"

"I must watch for the prince and 'is new companion. You are familiar with 'im yes?" She asked. Sy looked up at Rikku, waiting impatiently at the top of the stairs. Her eyes shone with excitement. Kaileena stared at Rikku in jealousy, but had kept her self calm and cool.

"If anything happens, I want you to report to me in the central room. There's no way I'm going to let them ruin the best thing that has ever happened to me, alright?"

"Oui, monsieur," Kaileena said in a sigh. As she walked away, Sy began running up the stairs to Rikku. He grabbed her hand and led her to the chambers in a brisk pace. Rikku giggled. "Hey, what's the rush?" Sy stopped and began panting. He had almost lost his breath.

"Rikku, my dear. We have to complete this marriage,"

"But why the rush? We have plenty of time, if ya know what I mean," Rikku said winking.

"I'm... I'm excited?" Sy said nervously.

"Well, then. Me too! Let's go, go, go!" Rikku said smiling. She ran past Sy and bounded past the door. Sy looked forward in confusion. Rikku peeped her head out of the door. "Let's get to consumatin!"

"Dear, God, I love this girl," Sy smiled, running into the door.

-End Chapter-

I cut myself twice during this chapter.

;-;

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Alright. I'll update, but not today. Apparently, there was an accident with my goldfish and some kool-aid.

Keep the thread up!

>_<

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Goldfish + Kool Aid = Some very fruity fish, no?

I had a pair of clownfish once. Jack and Jill. But I think Jill killed Jack. >.< We haven't seen him for a while.

Oh yeah, C_U, I can't get my hardrive restored because it's like, a thousand dollars, but we're saving the thing so that maybe it can be done for less one day. Anyway, main focus is just getting my computer back up.

So, everything that I wrote for AM is gone ... but I think I'll just start over from where I left off. I have ideas for it. =D

Updart poptart.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to update!

Chapter UPDATE!: The Suffering (Coheed and Cambria)

Waves ran up and down the shoreline of the islands as Yuna walked barefoot in the sand. She sat down in the sand as she blew her hair off to the side. The dim moonlight had shone through the clouds to shimmer upon the clear waters covering her feet. A feeling had lingered in her heart, one that would spark up every now and then, pestering Yuna in such a way that she could only cry. No tears fell this time. Suddenly, she walked quickly to the hut she shared with Asuka. Careful not to wake her up, Yuna pulled her guns from a drawer and loaded them. Carrying an extra box of bullets in her belt, she walked outside, leaving a note to Asuka.

Dear Asu-san!

Don't go looking for me. I've decided to go hiking in the jungle for a bit. Y'know, to clear my mind. I'll be back in a few days. Don't worry.

~Yunie-san~
xoxo​

Yuna felt guilty, abandoning her best friend like that. It would certainly leave a bad taste in her mouth, but she was too determined. This would bring him back for good. She closed the door and ran out towards the side of the beach where Kat parked Pocky and the Kukumber. She rubbed her hands together, trying to gather warmth. The cold air had chilled her body, slowly cooling it down. Which one to take... she thought to herself. She stepped forward, but as her foot crunched into the wet sand, a voice stopped her.

"You're not touching my ship," Piku said holding her lance towards Yuna. She stepped forward, pushing Yuna back.

"Piku, go back to sleep!" Yuna said pushing Piku's lance aside.

"I can't when my hairy man beast senses go off. I know what you're thinking," she said with an evil grin on her face. "You're going back to Disneyland and trying to persuade the Queen to give you the directions to wherever Gerard went so you can try to win him back!"

"No! I'm not doing anything of the sort! I'm just... Just going out for... More pickles! Yes! Pickles and pickle chips," Yuna said trying ever so desperately to convince Piku . What was almost frightening was the fact that Pickle almost believed her.

"You think I'm falling for your lies? I'm not stupid, unlike you, you stupid little ugly twit! I'll kill you 5.8 billion times over!" Piku said. Yuna gasped.

"I've never lied to you!" Yuna lied.

"Oh yeah?" Piku asked. She pulled out a pocketbook from behind her and put on her reading glasses. "Lookie here, lady. January twenty one, while we were in town refilling our supply of Pickles and gummi moogles. Quote, 'I'm entirely over Gerard!' End quote."

"Let me see!" Yuna said pushing Piku's lace aside once again. Piku held the book in front of Yuna's face while Yuna read off of it. "This is just a list of reasons why you hate people!" she said, just before being smacked, face first, by Piku and her book of hatred. Time passed by. Yuna found herself lying on a hard metallic floor. She stood up, but the low ceiling had stopped her from doing so. She reached forward, only to have her movement abrupted by cold bars of metal. Opening her eyes, she looked at what very light got through the cloak encasing her new enviroment. A cage.

Music played loudly. She could hear Piku's voice yelling the lyrics to the song that played. "Hey Luno!" Piku yelled loudly. "Why can’t you just call his name?
Then luno could come down, and take you far away to the land of the same!
Then you’ll see how fun it is that flying horse is true, and you’re stuck in a world with people just as sad as you!" The music was paused.

"Alright, new song!" Kat said. Piku was furious. As the flow of violent words spewed from Piku's mouth, the music had suddenly muted her. Kat began yelling lyrics. "I was born out back, behind the chicken shack! I was raised in a cardboard box! And before when I was single, I used to hear the chicken jingle! That's how I learned the chicken rock!"

Yuna yelled out loud. The cloak was lifted. In front of Piku and Kat was the display of their surroundings. The cold dark space Gerard left her in. Scared, yet confused, she begged for them to let her out. "C'mon! Let me out!" she pleaded.

"No way, stuffer. You think we'll let you out? You can stay in there with stupid little ugly twit number two," Piku said.

"Why'd you bring Asuka into this?"

"She was in there, way long before you were," Kat said rolling her eyes.

-End Chapter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back