• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
(~Perfection_Decreased~) said:
I must say, you really have captured my persona correctly, I don't just mean the dialogue, you even have my mannerisms down. Good job with the chap.

Yeah, you actually did gud for once, Gerd. >.> Update.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Gotta agree with'im dude. Unless you're abandoning this fic and just updarting TASBN. In which case, don't updart this.

Updart that. Now.

OR I WILL EAT YOUR BRAINS WITH A SPOON. No! I'll stick an icepick in your ear, like this dude I saw on tv. And he pulled it out of his ear, and he was just fine! =OOOOO

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'm sorry, but in light of arising situations, I'm going to have to close this thread.

But that doesn't mean that RLM3 is over. What happened is that we wrote too much and couldn't piece it together in time, which explains the long gaps of time between updates.

What WILL happen though, is the previously planned RLM re-write. For fans who've been reading through the whole story, you'll re-read through some memorable moments, and discover new ones that'll bridge any gaps in the story you had the first time through.

Although, I'm terribly sorry for starting again. It's been brought up to such a crucial point, and having to start over again just seems so... Dissapointing.

My sincerest apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back