• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission: Redux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Wow, Gerard switches missions quickly. o.o

Somewhat that is, though, it is expected I guess. =^_^=

Nice update!

Lol, if I was Sy, I'd fire the two. What if it was a BIGGER bag of grenades? o.o

... Tie fear if they'd dropped more grenade boxes... He'd probably need possibly some rags or something of the kind to hide the burn marks from those explosions...

What would they use to clean such a mess? o.o

In Spira, I mean.

Sorry... I rambled again. ><

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
-Chapter Seven-

In Too Far (Acceptance)

"Ketso" took the delivery kart and put the keys into the ignition. Grabbing a pair of goggles from his back pocket, he strapped them on and began weaving through the streets of Luca. The sight of the kart attracted jeers with its tawdry color schemes and the smoke pouring from behind. Why did I have to ride this piece of junk, he thought to himself. The rode up the stairs to the entrance of the Mi'ihen Highroad, forgetting that a newly installed ramp had opened three weeks ago. The wheels finally began kicking dirt up as he made contact with the highroad and a few jumped out of the way to avoid the speeding contraption. He began to slow down and he made a complete stop only a few yards away from the large airship. He silenced the rumbling engine and left his helmet on the seat of the moped. He reached behind him to grab the package only to find himself swatting the air. "...Elma?" he spoke into his communicator hidden below the collar.

A hover sped by. The pilot had reached over and threw a box tied with a white rope at Gerard, who fell backwards from the weight. "You idiot," Elma said speaking into her communicator. "You left it at the store!" she yelled. Gerard pulled the earpiece from the sudden gain he was receiving. He propped up and wiped the dirt of his clothes and picked up the package again. He paced back and forth, towards and away from the door. "...Rikku lives here," he mumbled into the comm.

"And?"

"...I might see her,"

"..."

"It's going to be awkward," he said in a whiny tone.

"And?"

"...Y'know, I just had the greatest idea,"

"Oh really? Please, enlighten me,"

"...If I move... If I move ALL of my stuff into the cargo bay and live there, Rikku and I would technically be living together," he smiled. The communication closed. He walked up the ramp and knocked on the door to the elevator. It was dark, which was odd because the transition from the brightness outside seemed so sudden. Almost too sudden. He pressed the button and a small screen turned on by the door. A man(?) wearing heavy make-up sporting a short shaved mohawk and a pair of overalls appeared.

"Who is there?" he asked in a strong accent.

"...Delivery for Rikku," he said nervously. The man(?) on the other side of the line peered closer and inspected Gerard through the screen.

"No delivery Tuesday," he said closing the connection. Gerard's hope was crushed.

"It's Thursday," he said his eyes almost watering. He stepped back outside and opened the communication. "Plan B," he spoke.

"Y'know, it's not necessary for you to get in. It's just a delivery," she said. Gerard's hope was crushed. Again. Or whatever built up after what the man(?) in the screen said.

"...Plan B commences now, BYE!" he said closing the communication right after. He took the box and snuck to the front of the airship. He estimated how high it would take to jump to the top, and after a few minutes or so, he decided to try. Now, miracles rarely ever happen. Really. After about three jumps, he decided that jumping at an angle would suddenly get him about fourty feet into the air, while jumping straight up would only get him a foot. This theory was proven wrong as well.

From afar, Paine stood as Rikku walked into the docking bay and into the ship. She watched in curiosity as a strange man had been jumping up, quickly tiring himself out and collapsing to the floor. She ran over to the exhausted character lying on the floor underneath the turbines. "Are you stalking Rikku or something?" she asked skeptically.

"Delivery," he panted, pointing at the box.

"Stalker," she said picking up the box and walking towards the airship. Gerard reached up to his ear and opened the communication again.

"Postponing mission," he said, closing the communication and getting the dirt off his clothes as he stood up.

-End Chapter-

PS: Pickle rocks.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Noice, dude.

But I saw a major problem- jumping at an angle will never work! If you leave the ground at 60 mph, and the psi of gravity is twenty tons, and you have a jet pack, then you should be able to reach the airship with no problem.

Problem solved.

Now update.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Nice update! =^_^=

Sorry tie didn't reply, I forgot the furoms existed for awhile.

... I think Paine's my favourite character right now. ._.

Because of her remarks, of course. =D

Poor Gerard!><

I'd hate to be the one jumping up and only falling down have hopes crushed and a painfull tail bone, and not suceeding. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back