• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Master Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for quite some time now and I'm not too sure whether this question has been answered or not.

On Destiny Islands, when Terra was talking with Riku, why did he take the form of young Master Xehanort?

huanglulu

That a good point that you pointed and it wasnt answered and i am confused by this part too and i dont Riku take on the form of young xenohart Terra just saw the image of young Xenohart on Riku

Winter the Wise

Because Master Xehanort is Riku's long lost relative.

LOL. I think it was more symbolic, both Xehanort and Riku wanting to leave their world to become stronger.

Z

Zulkir

Because Master Xehanort is Riku's long lost relative.

LOL. I think it was more symbolic, both Xehanort and Riku wanting to leave their world to become stronger.

^
|
|
Nailed it, except MX didn't have a Sora BFF to set him straight so he went all hand-gesture villain.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Because they're connected through fate.
I would agree with this, before I would play the family card. Just because both of them shared the dream of leaving their world in hopes of becoming stronger, doesn't mean they're family. And even if they were related, why would Terra be able to see that? He likely didn't know what Xehanort looked like at that age.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Concealed fate reveals secrets.
Hidden truths come to light.
What began with a hero, will end with another...

In the end, fate is going to return to Kingdom Hearts.

[Kingdom Hearts]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe he sensed that the three of them will ve connected in the future, i mean Terra is apart of Riku in a sense right? well in a small little sense

Samhain

Bronze Member
basically what everyone said.

its symbolic.
NOT family related.
young master xehanort and riku are related because they were both young boys wanting to get off the island calling their world a small world and believed there were other worlds out there and both ended up within darkness but 1 of them was saved before going overboard while the other 1 is the man who is the main antagonist.

im sure young mx left the islands when he was a teenager or in his 20's? he looked a bit younger than riku from the back in that scene so im not sure.

and a bit off topic:
does terra have "visions" of the future? wtf? like in another scene when hes talking to master xehanort when mx is tellin him about vanitas terra has a vision and sees all the events happening at the end of the game. um..i dont get this.

terra has visions of the future?

State

Awards
Well, Zexion gained the ability to recognize the smell of different people, the darkness augmented one of his senses, perhaps the darkness augmented Terra's vision?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Perhaps Terra doesn't have future seeing powers and that's just retarded?

Also:

[Kingdom Hearts]

I know how the series ends.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm not telling you, even though I already made a thread on it.
Figure it out, like I did.

I only expect Matt and Chris to figure it out though.

MeggieKeyblader

[Kingdom Hearts]

Where does that quote come from?

And yeah, why does Terra know what young MX looked like, since he wasn't even born yet when MX was that young? And how did he know that MX lived on Destiny Islands, and wanted to leave because he wanted to get stronger, like Riku?

Chris211

Perhaps Terra doesn't have future seeing powers and that's just retarded?

Also:

[Kingdom Hearts]

I know how the series ends.

Can you have an actual imput instead of restating the same thing over and over again please. It's hard to say really though, I have a feeling they'll probably try to connect that scene another KH game giving a reason for it along with the whole Riku + MX wanting to leave thing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Where does that quote come from?

I msde it up. It's a preview for the theory of all theories. And I dare any of you to try and nad beat me to it. You see, I realized something about the KH series. And because no one else has said anything about it, I assume I'm the only one that knows.

Don't you know what this means? I'm the most powerful theorist in the world.

And yeah, why does Terra know what young MX looked like, since he wasn't even born yet when MX was that young? And how did he know that MX lived on Destiny Islands, and wanted to leave because he wanted to get stronger, like Riku?

It's not really sure if it's clear Terra knew MX before the MQE, but that scene took place when Terra and Riku met.

Can you have an actual imput.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you with my brash nature. Certainly, I shall put an end to this impertinence.

instead of restating the same thing over and over again please.

Why is it that the stupid people never get what I'm saying? Oh right, because they're too stupid to comprehend.

It's hard to say really though, I have a feeling they'll probably try to connect that scene another KH game giving a reason for it along with the whole Riku + MX wanting to leave thing.

That's the only smart thing you've said.

Last edited:

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
I msde it up. It's a preview for the theory of all theories. And I dare any of you to try and nad beat me to it. You see, I realized something about the KH series. And because no one else has said anything about it, I assume I'm the only one that knows.

Don't you know what this means? I'm the most powerful theorist in the world.

Now I'm REALLY interested in this theory of yours.

POST IT!!

if this isn't a joke and all. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back