• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku and The Orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

ok at the end of kh:com riku and mickey are wearing clothes from The Orginization does this mean he join them or does it mean that he wants to find out what they are planning and why do they need sora to be part of it

libreg

KeybladeShadow88 said:
if I were him, I would join just for the coat
lol that made my day haha anyway I dont know cause I just bought com three days ago but the games cool... but I still dont know.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No and yes.

Castle Oblivion was run by the Org who wear the coats. Some extras could have been lying around. But then again Mickey's must have been custom fitted.But DiZ could be a double person like Axel. He's loyal to the Org but wants to be complete again so he helps Riku, ho fought and killed some of the members and has Ansem (the Heart) in his heart as Darkness.

They could have joined, they could have stolen the coats to be {insert word here} I forgot the word >.<;;; Spies....the word that means you joined something but you really wanted to join to spy on them and then use the info to give to ur true side. God, what is tha word >.<;;;

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Do you think the Orgainization and it's motive(s) has anything to do with the cause of Rku's unexplained blindfold? I've searched everywhere for the answer to that, it might as well be random for all we know, wardrobe change. And I take it for granted that you'll all remember his Organization coat as well, which also confuzzles me exceedingly. Very annoying, if KH2 really is coming out in less than 5 months, they might want to tell us poor fans more............

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Meh, I say Square decided to ditch the blindfold. The DWU ditched the coat and became the BHK. It's possible <.<

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
My turn. . .XD

If Riku still has the blindfold by the time KH2 comes out, I'd say it's because he has seen so many horrors and so many shadows that the only way to deal with it is to wear the blindfold.

But my patented theory about Riku and the Organisation:

Here's how I see it: The people in trenchcoats are people who have lost their worlds, possibly, and have been on the other side of the door to Kingdom Hearts (like Riku and Mickey were). They seemingly disappeared/were erased/were consumed by light/darkness, and are now back in an earthly form. Most likely because their hearts were too strong to be overcome and completely destroyed.

DWU is wearing an Unknown trenchcoat. Key word - Unknown. Not Organisation. The fact that they are wearing the same trenchcoat is most likely a coincidence. Or maybe it's connected. Maybe the Organisation is just a bunch of people who formed a group, the strongest hearts of those who have seen the wrong side of Kingdom Hearts.

"We're nobodies, Vexen - We've no one to be, but we still ARE."

People who are trapped between Darkness and Light, people who have lost their hearts - who can they be? The heart makes our identities, it is the core of our personality (you realise I'm speaking in KH terms). Without hearts, we are nothing. Nobody.

I need people to find holes in this. Please?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here's how I see it: The people in trenchcoats are people who have lost their worlds, possibly, and have been on the other side of the door to Kingdom Hearts (like Riku and Mickey were). They seemingly disappeared/were erased/were consumed by light/darkness, and are now back in an earthly form. Most likely because their hearts were too strong to be overcome and completely destroyed.

No, the people in the Unknown coats are those who have lost their hearts. In thye process of losing them they became shells.

DWU is wearing an Unknown trenchcoat. Key word - Unknown. Not Organisation. The fact that they are wearing the same trenchcoat is most likely a coincidence. Or maybe it's connected. Maybe the Organisation is just a bunch of people who formed a group, the strongest hearts of those who have seen the wrong side of Kingdom Hearts.

No, they are shells. And the DWU doesn't "really" exist anymore. He became the BHK.

"We're nobodies, Vexen - We've no one to be, but we still ARE."

People who are trapped between Darkness and Light, people who have lost their hearts - who can they be? The heart makes our identities, it is the core of our personality (you realise I'm speaking in KH terms). Without hearts, we are nothing. Nobody.

Meh. <this is ok....i guess>

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Everyone keeps saying that the blindfold has probably been ditched in the first place, and I reluctently agree, (I think that it must have some interesting backround, so I'd rather it stay) but I'm just talking about why it's there in the first place, if only for a while. There has to be some reason.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
GaurdianOfHearts said:
Everyone keeps saying that the blindfold has probably been ditched in the first place, and I reluctently agree, (I think that it must have some interesting backround, so I'd rather it stay) but I'm just talking about why it's there in the first place, if only for a while. There has to be some reason.

The most common theory about why Riku wore the blindfold is that he was blinded when he was engulfed in Kingdom Hearts' light. I doubt this theory because Riku looked fine when he helped Sora close the door to Kingdom Hearts.

A

Audo

The 'engulfed by KH's light' is stupid. If he got blinded from that he would be able to see in CoM. Think bout it. Darkened Heart He was called an Unknown because thats what everyone called them before they knew about the organisation, I still like to call them unknowns if there is just one of them because 'Organization Member' is to long for me to write each time i referr to one of them.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
hmm...shouldnt this be in the CoM section...

well, i think Riku is sort of like a Double agent (works for a place only to steal secrets) oh mickey too..

or mebe they are there to find out more about darkness! cuz Mickey said "I know realize the dark isnt all that bad"(somthin like that)
but wait...the Organization is a Third force, so that cant be right.....

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Maybe Riku's looking for answers on how ot get back his heart............What IS the Organization, really? I'm playing CoM and one moment, they seem evil, let's go kick their a$$, and the next moment, they seem like their on my side, let's fight against the Heartless together, nevermind that you're sometimes creeps. Very strange. Why must they say such confusing things? And why didn't Sora just say yes, tell me what's going on? Where's Riku anyway?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
^ Riku has his heart

The Organization are a group of shells. In CoM it said they studied the Heart or Vexen did atleast since he was a scientist.

~NGD OMEGA~

Just because you have the coat doesn't mean you are an organization member. I think the reason they had the coats was because they have decided to go the middled road, the road to the DAWN (got that right... I think). Or like you said, they could actually have joined, but I doubt they would join an organization that uses girls to manipulate people, it seems too evil for Mickey... although it would be right up Riku's alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back