• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku + BHK + Mickey = team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Urza Soulforge

Could Riku, Mickey, and the BHK be working together? In Final Mix, it shows Riku and someone talking. The someone says, I have found the Keyblade on this side. And Tetsuya Nomura says that Mickey went into Kingdom Hearts to find one of the Keyblades. Maybe this is Riku talking to Mickey. And if the unknowns in ASAS/ Deep Dive are the BHK and Riku, and we see Mickey as an unknown, could they be working together to find Sora? Maybe all three are in the XIII org because they wanto to destroy it from the inside out. They maybe are pretending to be succumbed to darkness, or something. What do you think?

helios

Bronze Member
I was thinking along the same basis and i also heard that BHK has his own party a girl with long brown hair, an orange shirt, yellow pants and yellow shoes. a boy with sandy blonde hair pushed back, with a gray vest army pants and gray and black shoes, another boy with black hair a white and blue headband, a red blue black and white long sleeved shirt with blue and white shoes this is all i could see from their descriptions.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Urza Soulforge said:
Could Riku, Mickey, and the BHK be working together? In Final Mix, it shows Riku and someone talking. The someone says, I have found the Keyblade on this side. And Tetsuya Nomura says that Mickey went into Kingdom Hearts to find one of the Keyblades. Maybe this is Riku talking to Mickey. And if the unknowns in ASAS/ Deep Dive are the BHK and Riku, and we see Mickey as an unknown, could they be working together to find Sora? Maybe all three are in the XIII org because they wanto to destroy it from the inside out. They maybe are pretending to be succumbed to darkness, or something. What do you think?

sounds giid to me

Chaos_Riku

Who knows, maybe this new guy is sent to find sora from castle oblivion? In the Deep Dive trailer, he asks 'wheres sora?..." Before whipping out the oblivion and oathkeaper.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
helios said:
I was thinking along the same basis and i also heard that BHK has his own party a girl with long brown hair, an orange shirt, yellow pants and yellow shoes. a boy with sandy blonde hair pushed back, with a gray vest army pants and gray and black shoes, another boy with black hair a white and blue headband, a red blue black and white long sleeved shirt with blue and white shoes this is all i could see from their descriptions.

these are the people you see the bhk with in the jump festa trailer and on the clock towerbut these are 3 and they said he would have 2

x-knight

nomura said that bhk had 2 party members neva b4 seen in any of the trailers so it woulud be unlikely that bhk would be in a party with riku and mickey

i get the riku and mickey cos there good freinds

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Maybe is that two guys on the KH2 trailer. Who knows...? Or maybe, it will be with Riku and Mickey. If it's real, I would be very happy. ^^

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
x-knight said:
nomura said that bhk had 2 party members neva b4 seen in any of the trailers so it woulud be unlikely that bhk would be in a party with riku and mickey

i get the riku and mickey cos there good freinds

Well Riku has only showed up in the teasers, not the actual trailers, so that is still a possibility. Unfortunately we've seen Mickey, so :( Still, if they're people we've not seen in trailers yet, I wonder who it could beeeeee....

Btw Whitehaven, It's very tempting to add "And Everyting Else" onto the bottom of your banner.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Yeah, I think so.
It's pretty easy for me to asume it since I mean it was Riku and then Mickey in the castle, but then there was BHK who was made by Namine, right?
So the tree of them have been in contact with her, well not Mickeky so much but RIku and BHK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back