• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lxcloud_strifexl

dang ppl never knew riku was going to be in kh2??? wow they must be stupid cause riku is like a main character

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
lol didnt everyone already know that riku was in this? i mean weve known that his voice had been confirmed...and what would kingdom hearts be without riku?...he had to be in it...

E

Eclipse

Ochie, you just blurted out a huge spoiler, you ought to die for that...lol. DON'T DO IT AGAIN

-Roxas-

Wolviana said:
Awesome. Just awesome. Now it raises questions as to why Riku is wearing the blindfold...
y is Riku is wearing a blindfold.......

Spoiler Spoiler Show

dn't spoil it 4 the other ppl.

Roxas_Kingdom

ok I've been reading this post and here's the anwser y riku is using oblivion because Roxas let him use it when the heartless are attacking Roxas tosses oblivion to riku and they take down the heartless together then riku fights Roxas I dont know why but that anwsers ur question.

ChaosChristianus

I came back from Mexico about three weeks ago and I brought back a gaming mag with KH2 on the cover. It had really good pics from the different worlds and there was a pic in there from a cg that showed Riku, Sora, and Kairi together. I wish I had a scanner so I can put them up. There was a really good pick of Sora as a lion cub in Pride Rock........

-Roxas-

Roxas_Kingdom said:
ok I've been reading this post and here's the anwser y riku is using oblivion because Roxas let him use it when the heartless are attacking Roxas tosses oblivion to riku and they take down the heartless together then riku fights Roxas I dont know why but that anwsers ur question.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

uh right?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back