• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

The cool thing about riku in kh2 is that later on he becomes your partner and you do a very wicked co op attack. He uses the oblivion keyblade instead of the souleater.

starry_eyed_hero

DIZneyfan said:
considering this thread started about a month ago....
Find me a month that lasts 21 days and I'll agree with you.

Also, those pics are more than just a month old. I remember seein both of those pics in about early/mid November.

NEO9011

starry_eyed_hero said:

Also, those pics are more than just a month old. I remember seein both of those pics in about early/mid November.

Ok, well do you work for Square or Disney, cuz I created this topic the day this trailer came out, with these pictures. Nice try, bud. If you want to go prove yourself wrong then go to a website and search the archives for the trailer. This is KH Insider's headline: http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/135531431.shtml

and the video: http://www.khinsider.com/files/dl/japan-kh2-commercial_1.mpg

Last edited:

DIZneyfan

starry_eyed_hero said:

dont get all pissy, i said about a month. and just cause you saw them long ago, doesn't mean everyone did, especially not any new members of these fine forums

starry_eyed_hero

DIZneyfan said:
dont get all pissy, i said about a month. and just cause you saw them long ago, doesn't mean everyone did, especially not any new members of these fine forums
I'm not getting all pissy, people just say things like that as a defense mechanism when they realize their argument is deteriorating.

Also, the majority of people in this forum have already seen those pics quite a while back. I wasn't getting angry at him or anything, I was just letting him know that those pics were old. It's always good to tell them. If I didn't tell him, then he would post it all over the spoiler forum, thinking they're new pics and a bunch angry n00bs would end up laughing at him.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, Riku had to be in the game.
The whole point of this game is if sora's ganna reunite with him or not.
I mean A kh2 without Riku is like .......A pb&j sandwich with out.....bread.
Okay w/e

zerokool

if u think that's kool then u'll love this go to youtube and type in Kingdom Heart2 final battle. You'll see that Riku has akot more influence on this game than u thought.

dejah

:|
pfft. you guys havent seen CGI riku..
missing out
grr. so yummay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back