• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku in chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
did riku forget everything when he left castle oblivion like Sora did. like when sora started to forget all his friends and things and started to get memories of namine. and riku mode had nothing to do with memories. did riku forget everything in castle oblivion when he left?

ImmortalBlue

Riku kept everything. If you saw, or rather, didn't see, Namine never used that machine thingy on him..

Sora is unaware of the Fake Riku and the Unknown.

UnknownEnigma

weird then when he wakes up he will forget all the unknowns and fake riku and yeah namine'.....i still think he remembers still and hence his black duds but whatever, i dont quite remember riku keeping everything i thought he said like he wants to face ansem alone and junk i gotta play again. but yeah we still gotta find out how he got the coat

yado

I taste delicious
But he still has his old memory. So he will remember but sora wont. This wont be good(BUM BUM BUMM)

dejah

:|
take this into consideration.
namine didn't toy with his memories. so i guess that counts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back