• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pi r circles

I was reading the forums today and for somereason it just kind of hit me. Riku has no reason for wearing the blind fold. He isn't blind or sensitive to light, since at the end of CoM he was walking with mickey no blind fold. (Which is after they close kingdom hearts) And plus wouldn't mickey need a blindfold too he was there with riku all the way threw. So this is just a list of things that seem to not match with what everyone has been saying in that Riku is the blindfolded unknow.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah but if you look at the game he said he can sense pepole he may be using it for his senses plus he has silver hair and deepdive is a concept video -a video that was made BEFORE kh:com and kh2 . If it isn't riku than who is it huh? kh2 is a year after kh anything could have happened.

Last edited:

pi r circles

Anything can happen, but how come Mickey doesn't have anything happen to him? Mickey is there to guide him and keep him on track so wouldn't something happen to him?

<AumaaN>

if it isn't riku (wich I doubt) it could be riku's shell or be something like bhk is to sora

coolazice7

I think Riku is the blindfolded unknown. Not many people have Riku-style hair.

Just because Mickey was with Riku all the way through doesn't mean that something had to happen to both of them.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i vote the blind folded unknown is riku. and whoever said nothing happened to mickey? maybe something did happen to him but there werent any side effects like him havin to wear a blindfold too. or nothing at all could have happened to mickey like coolzice7 said.

O

Overdrive Sin

well the characteristics of the blindfoled one is way to similar to riku, and I dont think that you can prove that mickey has a blindfold because we never see his face anyway.

AinzX

Nomura already confirmed that the blindfolded unknown was riku ages ago/riku was present in the deep dive video

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm 99% positive it's Riku. Do you not remember when Ansem or his spirit went into Riku's body. Riku covered his eyes, because since he gave himself to darkness and had been in the dark the light that went in him was too bright. This is a very good example of how it could be Riku.

But if you still disagree the only way to find out who's right is when we all play KH2. But I'm betting my a$$ that the blindfolded unknown is Riku. Nomura said one of the unknowns is Riku, and the BFU is the best choose, and the one that could get backed up more.

O

Overdrive Sin

AinzX said:
Nomura already confirmed that the blindfolded unknown was riku ages ago/riku was present in the deep dive video

well i dont remember a direct confirmation, but i do remember him saying that out of those 2 people (blindfold and dual weilder) riku was one of them, its just seems more obvious to place your bet on the blindfolded unknown

AinzX

Overdrive Sin said:
well i dont remember a direct confirmation, but i do remember him saying that out of those 2 people (blindfold and dual weilder) riku was one of them, its just seems more obvious to place your bet on the blindfolded unknown

Still, you get the basic point

O

Overdrive Sin

lol, thats qwhat my secomd post mean't, its also pretty obvious to say the least, i mean you cant really see much about the DWU, let alone to make comparisons to riku

Jacob Twilight

Well, here's my therioe on the matter.

Riku is almost definitly the Blind-folded unknown. He isn't the Dual-Wielder because his powers are based on his heart's darkness, whilst Keyblade masters need pure and strong hearts. The keyblade is a weapon of light, and it has already rejected Riku. Twice.

Further support of Riku being the Blind-Folded Unknown lies in his dark powers. I disagree that light hurts Riku, since he also has control of his light. However, his darkness is his true source of power, and he has developed sufficiently to spawn a few dark powers ("Dark Riku", identification by "scent"). Now, if one dwells in the darkness, while still have a good view of the light,he generally sees things better than those who stand in the light, dazzling themselves. Therefore, Riku has probably developed to the point where he sees better, since when in total darkness, his sixth sense kicks in, allowing him to precieve not what one precieves, but what really is. Therefore, his dark powers would be hightened when in a state of purpetual darkness, ie, blindfolded.

sora_123

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Is Riku the blindfolded unknown who is shown in "Another Side, Another Story?"

Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed that one of the characters in "Another Side, Another Story" is Riku. In the video, there are only two unknowns that are shown and it said to be the the blindfolded unknown. Rumors have it that the blindfold is to cover his eyes due to the light exposed to him. Many people already come to the conclusion that the blindfolded unknown is Riku due to the very similar hair style as well.

he is get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back