• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... left out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence

Am i the only one that thinks Riku is severly left out. I mean connection to the Soldiers seems to be slimming. Kairi's getting all the attention although shes as useful as Sakura in Naruto. [not shippuuden] I think they need to bring in some more Riku. Who's with me?

kingdom_key1597

yeah but i would also be nice if we could play riku and kairi in the next kingdom hearts that would be kool

Maxtaunkown

There might be a connection for Riku to the DS because of his same outfit. Just like Ven and Aqua have a connection to Sora and Kairi.

Xayn

I don't think Aqua and Ven have a connection to Sora and Kairi. Nomura prob'ly just gave them those names becuase he thought they were cool (and possibly to make us speculate like crazy). But I don't think they are directly connected.

Kit_Kiama

Well, of COURSE he was somewhat left out in KH2 due to how his appearance was supposed to be a big surprise later on on the game.

I will say this, I was TICKED when you only got to play as Riku for like 2 seconds...HELLO!?!

GIVE US THE WHITE HAIRED BISHI PLAYABLES DAMN YOU!!!
*Shakes fist at screen*

sinnerchrono

Website
www.myspace.com
well yeah i would love that Riku would take a mch more par in the game and of course that we would have more time to play with Riku after all he a keyblade wilder.And about Kairi well i wouldnt actualy like to play with her cuz she problaly would just get in the way .

Kit_Kiama

well yeah i would love that Riku would take a mch more par in the game and of course that we would have more time to play with Riku after all he a keyblade wilder.And about Kairi well i wouldnt actualy like to play with her cuz she problaly would just get in the way .
True that we get to play as Riku in CoM, but come on now, I think we'll ALL agree, we want the Riku from KH2 that makes straight men like me question their sexuality, ha, ha XD

I think it would be awesome ot play as riku or kairi but they'll have to tie riku into the story somehow

Give him his own storyline before meeting with Sora I believe. That would be AWSOME...

Maverick E.S

Virus
Shoot im just glad Riku is a main character and returned in kh2 lol
But we all know game deisngers never get everything right ....none of them think we want to play riku for a bit like how we played as roxas too lol they sholdv'e had a reverse rebirth thingy on kh2 so we couldv'e played as riku again

Kit_Kiama

Shoot im just glad Riku is a main character and returned in kh2 lol
But we all know game deisngers never get everything right ....none of them think we want to play riku for a bit like how we played as roxas too lol they sholdv'e had a reverse rebirth thingy on kh2 so we couldv'e played as riku again

hee, maybe they will, ha, ha ^^

Riku191

well u get to play as him in COM and thats really fun and also RE:COM is gonna be even better but riku should be playable in future i am on the same page with that

Relik

I agree, Riku is severly left out and it angers me. He's much better than Sora and Kairi. He is much more of a pivotal character than Kairi ever will be yet she gets more attention. It ain't right

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Hm... My thoughts for KH3, if I wer running it, and if they are going to do what I think they'll do, Kairi will be playable for the tutorial, since she needs to know how to fight properly still. Sora and Riku can be exchanged for playable charries after the training session, and possibly Kairi can come too. I wanna play as Riku so badly it's not even funny... >.<

Khaston

Kairi's getting all the attention? I don't think so.

Ok, so when Riku returned to his original form in KHII he was the most focal character next to Sora, so hopefully the tradition will continue into the next game, or whatever game Riku is next in.

I think Riku beat alot of the problems he had through-out the series in KHII, I think he get on with it in the next game and be an awesome super main support character.

Kit_Kiama

I think Riku beat alot of the problems he had through-out the series in KHII, I think he get on with it in the next game and be an awesome super main support character.
I completely/whole heartedly agree ^^

With luck, in the next game they will be focusing on both Sora and Riku

OMG, how cool would that be if you could rotate between the 2, kinda like choosing a character for the story w/e you wanted, huh? ^^

Khaston

OMG, how cool would that be if you could rotate between the 2, kinda like choosing a character for the story w/e you wanted, huh? ^^

I actually think that would be really awesome. Perhaps different parts of the game require different abilities, thus making you choose one of the two better for the job, the other becomes part of the party.

That, or for anyone who played Gears of War, will know about the awesome two player co-op. One player Sora, one player Riku, that would be really cool if well done.

Kit_Kiama

I actually think that would be really awesome. Perhaps different parts of the game require different abilities, thus making you choose one of the two better for the job, the other becomes part of the party.

That, or for anyone who played Gears of War, will know about the awesome two player co-op. One player Sora, one player Riku, that would be really cool if well done.

Well, see, there is ONE small problem with that co-op thing....And that's this with my friend Vahn...

Kit: Ok, so let's do this, you can take Sora, and I'll be taking Riku
Vahn: How bout I use Riku this time for once?
Kit: Hmm...ok, here, let me answer that-

*PUNCH IN FACE*

Kit: Still want to use Riku, huh? ^^
Vahn: *Holding bloody nose* Oooooes....

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Which is what I pretty much said that last post. I was just thinking Kairi could actually have a tiny bit of playability as a rotatable charrie if you really, really wanted to play as her... Becuase honestly, I'd like to see a girl kick some butt now and then, and I'm tired of playing as a guy all the time... :cry:

taa

i SO hope they have riku in the next game-if they dont i'll hunt down the game designers and kill them all. ...fun... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back