• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku mode/Sora mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

Hey yall. After beating Kingdom Hearts: chain of memories, I was wonderin' which character mode did you like playing as the most? Riku, or Sora? Personally, I like both cuz Sora's gave more info on what KH2 would be about. But playing as Riku was way fun because for one thing, Riku was way more powerful than Sora and easier to control. It was also fun when Riku turned into dark mode.

Night Shadow

i liked riku alot, but for a while it felt like there wasnt any reason to be playing him. you know? it was just hartless and bosses for like 4 levels, then it got cool...i still think i like soras side better though...

TotalPotato

I agree with Night Shadow. I haven't finished Riku's Story yet, but I'm enjoying the different fighting style. But sometimes, at the end of the level, I think to myself, "Come on, something good's got to happen now!" Then, all there is is some dialogue between some Organization members. But I imagine that things will probably move faster after Destiny Islands (the level I'm currently on).

Having said that, I like both stories, and it's good to view things from a different perspective.

snoopy qt

Website
www.snoopy.com
i agree with both night shadow and total potato. i got tired of riku. okay so he was powerful than sora. but it was all about just fightin heartless and fighting bosses. i felt sora's story was a tad bit betta bcoz there was a much more stronger storyline to it.

Lil_RiKu

i liked riku's battle power when he turns dark but his story felt like a demo. i mean if sora could of had dual keyblades that would of been tight.also sora's story didn't have my favorite people lexeaus and zexion

sora unleashed

it was funner doing sora cuz u do every thing not like riku witch it skips aot but in battling wise gos to riku cuz i love darkness mode.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I liked sora's mode because it had more story but riku's mode a was great because the battles were better and the mode was not as hard.So i would have to say that sora's mode was better because it was longer.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked both, but they both had there ups and downs. Soras was cool because it had cutsceens and alot more to do. But then Rikus was Awsome because you can transform and he was alot more stronger, the down side to him was that his story was too short and could have used anothe cutsceen with him in it.

darkriku14

beginning and end
i like riku mode cuz he is stronger and has dark mode... the dialogue is not as cheesy as it is in Sora mode too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back