• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku On The Throne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Kairi should be there too, but I still love it!
I hope Nomura one day does something like this for him. Best boy deserves it!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Even SoRiku fans know a central gay relationship is not going to become canon in a Disney game (or a Square one for that matter), that has nothing to do with what I said. Sora is currently the only character given a crown, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do throne artwork shots for several more characters in the future, actually.

Last edited:

Somnus cealum

Awards
Even SoRiku fans know a gay relationship is not going to become canon in a Disney game (or a Square one for that matter), that has nothing to do with what I said. Sora is currently the only character given a crown, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do throne artwork shots for several more characters in the future, actually.
i would be so happy with all the trios given a throne

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Even SoRiku fans know a central gay relationship is not going to become canon in a Disney game (or a Square one for that matter), that has nothing to do with what I said. Sora is currently the only character given a crown, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do throne artwork shots for several more characters in the future, actually.
I need them all to get throne artwork. I love the concept of the side pictures being from their point of view.

Also, I'm hoping that Kairi being on the throne is alluding to her being crowned Princess of Radiant Garden (or Queen) at the end of MoM.

Back