• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku or Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku or Sora

• Riku

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sora

Votes: 49 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Key69

pwn to the max riku is not the TRUE keyblade master shut up sora has the keyblade riku just had that dark one and not even for very long. he's cool but he is not the best and sora is winning 14 to 30 everone likes him 2 to 1

Last edited:

RikuOfDarkness

I like Riku better. I simply feel he is a better 'character' as story characters go. He has ups and downs and is, in my opinion, a more 'realistic' character.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
o.0 What's the deal with Sora anyway? Sure, Even I find him cute, but just coz he get's "the Girl" (who is a loser may i add) isn't a good excuse to me, ok, sure, the only point i've made about Riku is how cute he is and the lack of visible 6 packs - but that's not why I like him. I like him because he acctually sees the error of his ways and tries to sets things right, what does Sora do? nothing, everything he does is perfect, to perfect for my likeing, that's why.

Ok, you can all shout at me now.

A

Aragorn

Sora, he to me doesn't look like a girl. to me riku could posibly be a woman.
besides sora is way smarter

K

kingoflight91

Sora because he is stronger than riku and he gets the cut girl at the end

pichikid

Both are cool, okay.
Sora is cool because he's the goodguy.
Riku is cool because he just looks cool.
They are both actually good guys. There is really no contest between them. They both have their pros and cons. ( Besides, it's too hard to choose between the two in the first place.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
KHFanatic4565 said:
I'm tired of the arguments of Riku is number 1 or Sora's number 1. So here goes.

If Riku or Sora were the only characters in KH, who would be your favorite?

This poll closes in 3 weeks, and choose 1 after you post please.

If Riku and Sora were the only characters in KH, the game would really suck.
lol
I'm with Sora all the way.

kidbuu99

In the end I think that the BHk,Sora,Mickey,and Riku are going to have to team up to defeat whoever is behind the uproar of heartless again.Sora and Mickey will have to seal the door to the darkness again but with Mickey without being on the other side then Sora and BHK will finally figure out how they are connected then,they finally figure out that they are two halves of a whole and one in the same.So they use drive and fuse together,then finally the keyblade is in it's true form and they open the door to the light.Sora and the BHK don't want to stay fused for good so they decide that when the time comes again for another super powered Sora they will join again.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
Eh.....wha?
kidbuu99, you think of more confusing stuff than me, but i think i see what your getting at.

And Hero of Light, it wouldn't be a Square-disney game if Riku and Sora were the only characters in it...unless Disney designed them. Thanks for making me think that! i'll go to Disney right now and tell them to Disnify Riku and Sora into cute chibi's!

Actually, forget what i said...

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
sora..can you imagine play with riku? that wouldb be really boring!!!
SORA SORAª!!!!
NOT TO MENTION..he's the cutest character created for a videogame..that smile..those eyes *g* i'm in love with him..but i can't stand riku and how cool he think he is..¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back