• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku or Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku or Sora

• Riku

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sora

Votes: 49 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
surfer1593 said:
RIKU OF CORSE THE ONLY REASON SORA ALLWAYS WINNS IS BECAUSE HE IS THE "HERO" IN REAL LIFE RIKU WOULD WIN JUST LOOK AT HIM ALL MUSSLE AND SORA SKIN AND BONE....

Y'know, it doesn't take muscle to make a hero. (For Hercules, it's just an added plus... I mean, he DOES have to handle mythical creatures on a daily basis...) I thought that was the point the makers of Kingdom Hearts tried to get across throughout the game -- strength of heart is just as important as physical strength.

Lessee... Sora's the hero, but Riku's cool... but Sora's too dense, and Riku's too easily swayed to evil. Hmm. Tough decision. ^^ I like Squall!

Sohma Momiji

Riku all the way! Who doesn't love a guy with silver hair wearing black and red, ne? Plus he's just so cute!!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
definately sora, not only does he woop up riku twice (without counting if u beat him on destiny island), but he also has kairi liking him more than riku. however, cid owns sora and riku

slimjim

They both are good in their own ways, but Riku is more of a badass, but Sora perfectly fits being the keyblade master.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
Well he did momentarily at Hollow Bastion, so all the people who said that Sora is better coz he has the keyblade can go cry in a corner, and all the people who said that Sora is better coz he gets Kairi can go join them, you didn't see Cloud getting Aeris or Aerith or whatever one it was! Rock on Riku!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sora i mean he is the main character and a force to be f-ing reconed wwith. lol but Riku has the power agility and speed to boot. lol but Sora all the way baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back