• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
Attemisc said:
No way this should be closed! This is a heated debate that has been going on since Kingdom Hearts first was released! Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts is deffinitely cute. Riku on the other hand is a hot and sexy beast! Sora from CoM is cheesey. Riku from CoM is a hot and sexy beast! Riku from ASAS is a mysterious hot and sexy beast! Riku from Deep Dive is a bondage liking hot and sexy beast! (yay bondage!) Sora from KH2 is only slightly cute. He's leaning more towards the hot side but he is nowhere near the hotness of Riku. btw, just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't tell the difference between a hot guy and a cute guy. Girls do it all the time. However I'm only bi so I may be wrong... but back to the original topic. Sora is more cute than Riku. Riku is more hot than Sora. Ansem is like Michael Jackson and wants them in his bed. Are we clear? Good. Now, how cute would Sora and Riku be together?! God! *mooshy goo goo lovey dovey goo*

is your opinion..cause riku sucks..sora is hotter,cuter..and more handsome than riku..and don't play to be mister cool..like riku does ¬_¬

Attemisc

Eh... I still think Riku is hot. But we must all look beyond our disagreements on who is hotter than who and realise that Riku and Sora would make the cutest couple. *admires his SoraxRiku pictures*

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
is riku hot because he's older and sora's cute because he's younger? because thats how i look at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back