• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
.................i dont wanna be mean so i will be nice.................i am a boy...............and this thread has been seen before.........................

zero_cool

someone plz close this u shold have posted in one of the other million threads on this subject instead of crowding the forums with this

~Life~

The old member
...............yeah i was thinking that somone should close this.......................................

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know and this had been done be 4 but sas your new I will be nice?

~Life~

The old member
oh boy this thread is getting spamed *sigh**goes to mod*

Attemisc

No way this should be closed! This is a heated debate that has been going on since Kingdom Hearts first was released! Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts is deffinitely cute. Riku on the other hand is a hot and sexy beast! Sora from CoM is cheesey. Riku from CoM is a hot and sexy beast! Riku from ASAS is a mysterious hot and sexy beast! Riku from Deep Dive is a bondage liking hot and sexy beast! (yay bondage!) Sora from KH2 is only slightly cute. He's leaning more towards the hot side but he is nowhere near the hotness of Riku. btw, just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't tell the difference between a hot guy and a cute guy. Girls do it all the time. However I'm only bi so I may be wrong... but back to the original topic. Sora is more cute than Riku. Riku is more hot than Sora. Ansem is like Michael Jackson and wants them in his bed. Are we clear? Good. Now, how cute would Sora and Riku be together?! God! *mooshy goo goo lovey dovey goo*

KeyBladeWielder9

No way this should be closed! This is a heated debate that has been going on since Kingdom Hearts first was released! Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts is deffinitely cute. Riku on the other hand is a hot and sexy beast! Sora from CoM is cheesey. Riku from CoM is a hot and sexy beast! Riku from ASAS is a mysterious hot and sexy beast! Riku from Deep Dive is a bondage liking hot and sexy beast! (yay bondage!) Sora from KH2 is only slightly cute. He's leaning more towards the hot side but he is nowhere near the hotness of Riku. btw, just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't tell the difference between a hot guy and a cute guy. Girls do it all the time. However I'm only bi so I may be wrong... but back to the original topic. Sora is more cute than Riku. Riku is more hot than Sora. Ansem is like Michael Jackson and wants them in his bed. Are we clear? Good. Now, how cute would Sora and Riku be together?! God! *mooshy goo goo lovey dovey goo*
ok, that was wierd

SephirothX80

I'm not gay or anything, but if I were to pick between the two, I'd pick Riku, because he has certain physical features that I also have, but, I would choose Cloud from KH over the 2, no doubt. Remember, I am not gay, just going along with the topic.

Rikumylove

This is just for fun, hwo cares are they real or not?

RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! and Sora is cute too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back