• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku or Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Personally, I think Sora's was better mainly becuz his bosses lasted longer and it was the main focus. However, Riku had a juicy storyline and it was easier to beat the bosses. Plus u didn't have to wait to get CP to get good cards. They gave it to u.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I like Soras cuz you can customise your deck

O

omnislasher_VII

I prefer Riku. The powers of darkness 0Wns j00s!

M

Mishia

Riku. I mean it was fun to deck build but really, I'm a bit sadist, I kinda like to make things harder for myself. After all, it kinda gave a different perspective. Come on, anyone who has played KH would know Sora's story.

E

El_SchaZ

Biggest. Fanboy/Fangirl. Question. EVER.

But it's hard nonetheless.

...I'll get back to you once I've finished CoM.

D

__Dark_Riku__

well soras story was longer in CoM and you get to customise but i prefer riku mode because he is better at fighting and more powerful than sora especially in dark mode

R

Riku_Happosai

Riku's Game is better.Of,course,I havn't beaten the main story,but the only reason I'm playing the main game is because I have to in order to get to Riku's game.Plus,you get a prebuilt,non-changing deck,so ther is extra challenge.RIKU RULEZ!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Riku, none of that card points and slight crap and Dark Mode would kill Sora

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back