• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku, Possibly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah like u said its not much to go on but yeah it seems to be Riku . lol but anyways. what if that is the EM lol would be cool if it was. lol

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the small bit of hair looks like it could be him.. but the body is much bigger looking.. like in the shoulders (i know they grew and all but i dont think they'd go make riku into a super buff looking guy)

KeybladeMaster1

thnks fopr the input, but he could have buffed up a bit, we dont know exactly what he was doin durin the year of CoM, so he could have been training

~~Holla Back~~

CloudX159

its called steriods....
anyways it could be him..
EG. man well i don't know why would he be on the poster...
so far the guy has no importance.....
the olny thing thats comming to mind is that he wants to pick a fight with sora....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah thats true. just want to know more about him since he is so mysterious but whatever. i doubt Riku would take steroids lmao about that though. i mean Riku wasnt that small when he was 15 and he is 16 now he could have growmn alot but idk

CloudX159

all im am saying is this guy boosted....
after that defeat against sora...
he should be pissed of

NJMIgnatio

KeybladeMaster1 said:
thnks fopr the input, but he could have buffed up a bit, we dont know exactly what he was doin durin the year of CoM, so he could have been training

~~Holla Back~~

Note that Sora still looks Scrawny even though he is now Riku's age in KH.
Some people are biologically different.

Dorak

Hey, that does like kind of like riku! REala728 is right thought if that really is riku he is super buff. Who knows, maybe it's ansem or something. But I seriously don' think that his still alive. Hmmm, I think that it is the second strongest org. member of something. But we all know this, if that charactor is in the KH2 poster he must be a important charactor.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
UnkownSora21 said:
yeah thats true. just want to know more about him since he is so mysterious but whatever. i doubt Riku would take steroids lmao about that though. i mean Riku wasnt that small when he was 15 and he is 16 now he could have growmn alot but idk
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Nomura say that there is a whole 1 year gap between KH and KH2 (Bridged by CoM)?

So if that's the case, Riku would be close to 17 and Sora close to 16. Which seems more accurate when looking at how much Sora has aged since KH. So it wouldn't surprise me that Riku has grown a fair amount.

And also note; we havn't seen him for a while too.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
well he could have grown a lot... but whatever we can just wait till that new trailer comes out (if it ever does) to see riku
*crosses fingers* dont be super muscily man, dont be super muscily man

LIAR LIAR

Nomura never seems to have super buff people in his games like some others (atleast not main characters)... atleast from what I've seen. (x_x) So i seriously don't think Riku is that Unknown. (>_x) Or the art could be wrong. :O Something...

Men are so gross like that anyway!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it was me ^^ and im 100% sure its riku because if you notice every character on the poster is super important to the story.. they wouldent just put any unknown on the cover (its ot confirmed but blah blah whatever XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back