• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku? (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

We all know there was time travel involved in KH2,but don't go all robot on me!

BurningBaboon

Awards
I don't know how to make fourms but i have a to say this. Remember in KH:CoM in reverse/ rebirth mode riku said something like "a big thing of darkness is gone." Then Zexion came and said "that was Marluxia" And when Sora beat Marluxia Riku Replica went good. Right? So when Riku's on destiny island and Zexion shows up as sora. Riku like stabs him and Zexion leaves. Then i think Axel and riku replica were there when Zexion got back after Riku Stabed him. An then Riku Replica kills Zexion (maybe). But that was after Riku Replica went good. So.....Is riku replica good or bad? Alive or dead? What do you guys think?

keyblademaster33

i think that kh3 will be sortof like the final fantasy games. different people, same sort of game. i think that we will find more out about riku replica. it could have been the shadowed figure too.

Reigen

Sheesh...I bet this is why Tetsuya Nomura always puts those secret endings and stuff at the end of the KH games. So the fans could go crazy thinking about the possiblities of what might happen next.

Personally, I think that Xehanort might come back, but I don't think quite through Riku. Because at the end of the KH2 game he couldn't use darkness anymore. Another thing that's buggin me that I think I should already know, but I don't. Is that picture with the three circles and two of them are the Nobody and Heartless signs up at the top. The bottom one looks like a gear or something. Does anyone know what it is or what it represents?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Just something they came up with to distinguish the type of battle. Heartless, Nobody, Disney/Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back